Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 ... 433
Author Topic: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks  (Read 1233269 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4095 on: August 07, 2012, 02:06:23 PM »

who would give some random guy a new laptop for free hacks anyway?
    ^this^

i wouldnt mind giving a few dollars if other people would as well... but giving away a laptop? O.o

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4096 on: August 07, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »

How can we do that? If one of us had a new computer ready, and wanted to give it to him, then it could be sent to his adress, but I'm not sure he'd give his adress to anyone on the internet, (no offense to anyone) even through a PM.
    1. He'd give his address to me, I've talked to him over Xbox LIVE, we're Facebook friends, and we talk to each other outside of KC:MM a lot. We're bros, and he knows I wouldn't give it up to anyone.

2. We really wouldn't need his address in the first place. We set up a Paypal fund, so people can donate like 5 or 10 bucks if they feel like doing so. Then, we could have Nano set up a Paypal account, and give him all the money that was doanted. boom.

Think about it, if we all chip in like 10 bucks, then we only need like 25 people, and I'd give up like 50, so there we go. Only 20. And I'm sure some people could give a little more or less then ten so that's not exact.

Either way, I'm getting ahead of myself, because honestly, there's a good chance his brother will fix it xD

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #4097 on: August 07, 2012, 04:09:27 PM »

1. He'd give his address to me, I've talked to him over Xbox LIVE, we're Facebook friends, and we talk to each other outside of KC:MM a lot. We're bros, and he knows I wouldn't give it up to anyone.

2. We really wouldn't need his address in the first place. We set up a Paypal fund, so people can donate like 5 or 10 bucks if they feel like doing so. Then, we could have Nano set up a Paypal account, and give him all the money that was doanted. boom.

Think about it, if we all chip in like 10 bucks, then we only need like 25 people, and I'd give up like 50, so there we go. Only 20. And I'm sure some people could give a little more or less then ten so that's not exact.

Either way, I'm getting ahead of myself, because honestly, there's a good chance his brother will fix it xD

This is what parents/jobs are for.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #4098 on: August 07, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »

Im srs here That is not what parents are for.

Agreed Im srs here

@Boygos: It must be nice to have a friend that close. I had one once, but I moved away. But yeah, If we could chip in, we'll definately make enough money for Nano! Smiley

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4099 on: August 07, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »

Nano did your hard rive brake by any chance? Or what part of your laptop did your cat brake?

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #4100 on: August 07, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »

Im srs here That is not what parents are for.

Agreed Im srs here

@Boygos: It must be nice to have a friend that close. I had one once, but I moved away. But yeah, If we could chip in, we'll definately make enough money for Nano! Smiley

So it's not okay to ask your parents for help investing in a new computer, but it's okay to ask strangers on the internet.

Yeah, makes sense.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #4101 on: August 07, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »

yeah... no. I'm not accepting anyone money. Project M wanted to give me some... but I told them no.

its just Brawl Hacking. its not the end of the world guys.

I'll get Metal Sonic and Young Link fixed when I get the old desktop set up (its packed away... everyone here uses laptops these days)

Also, I haven't "dissected" it yet. So far idk whats wrong.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4102 on: August 07, 2012, 06:03:16 PM »

yeah... no. I'm not accepting anyone money. Project M wanted to give me some... but I told them no.

its just Brawl Hacking. its not the end of the world guys.

I'll get Metal Sonic and Young Link fixed when I get the old desktop set up (its packed away... everyone here uses laptops these days)

Also, I haven't "dissected" it yet. So far idk w? hats wrong.
    So you don't know what the issue is? Sorry I don't understand. Is it broken, did it crash? What exactly happened to it? Or it won't turn on? I'm also an expert in computers, maybe I can help out if you want.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4103 on: August 07, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »

desktop is actually better imo
    because you have a Middle Mouse Button
    youll see...

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #4104 on: August 07, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »

desktop is actually better imo
    because you have a Middle Mouse Button
    youll see...
    FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREEES

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #4105 on: August 07, 2012, 06:10:22 PM »

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREEES
    My Laptop has that Tongue

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #4106 on: August 07, 2012, 06:19:34 PM »

Well, at least we cared enough to consider helping you raise money. If I were the one with a broken computer, I'd be extremely pissed. You compose yourself a lot better than me, i guess. Tongue

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4107 on: August 07, 2012, 06:33:06 PM »

Nano what part(s) of your laptop broke?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #4108 on: August 08, 2012, 12:35:11 PM »

Well that teaches me to not look at Nanobuds's thread for two days. Im srs here Sorry your cat knocked your computer, I guess that explains why you haven't said weither or not you'd fix Bowletta's rigging, and it's a good thing that the only things SMG Bowser needs is recolors and figuring out why his eyelids don't change, all can (hopefully) be done without 3ds Max or anything huge like that. Also why can't you have 3ds max on your parent's computer, is it the size of how much memory it uses, or the price, because the Student one is free.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4109 on: August 08, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »

Well that teaches me to not look at Nanobuds's thread for two days. Im srs here Sorry your cat knocked your computer, I guess that explains why you haven't said weither or not you'd fix Bowletta's rigging, and it's a good thing that the only things SMG Bowser needs is recolors and figuring out why his eyelids don't change, all can (hopefully) be done without 3ds Max or anything huge like that. Also why can't you have 3ds max on your parent's computer, is it the size of how much memory it uses, or the price, because the Student one is free.

Speaking of the student version the ONLY difference is that you can't sell what you make. Otherwise it's the EXACT same program and has the same functionality as the professional version.

Pages:  1 ... 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 ... 433
    Print
    Jump to: