Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 817077 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1695 on: June 20, 2011, 04:34:07 PM »

YES!!!

v3.

COME GET.

i'll give feedback in a minute.

THE FEEDBACK:

okay's he's faster now, which is good now. i like how his UP-B was changed, but it's a little short. but Sephiroth isn't easy to kill. so it's balanced. but a suggestion for the UP-B. you know how the taunt makes him pull out his wing. make his up-b change when that happens. his up-b in the air only would change if his wing was out. the UP-B is a very balanced move. alot of damage, if you can manage to hit someone with it.

Side-B is easier to hit someone with it. i was able to hit a lvl-9 sonic 5 times in a row with it.

Side-B in the air, is really good. i swear i would die many times thinking it was a dashing move. but might i suggest it put him into special fall?

Down-B in the air is really good as well, prevents the down-b spammers of 2.9.

besides the special improvements. his Side Smash. has been totally improved i like it, it isn't as slow. but it doesn't do as much damge.

so far a 8.5 out of 1-
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:53:36 PM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1696 on: June 20, 2011, 04:48:54 PM »

Hollow, glad to see you're into PSA'ing, these concepts are awesome, and you totally nailed on the animations. Here's some feedback, though, to make it more fitting:

I like the new Fsmash speed, but, that should be used for the full charged Fsmash only, it can kill on 80%.

Up B needs a more slow startup, and its X movement have to be a bit longer.

I noticed how when you die, and you're in the thingy floating, when you move, Sephy will fall in T-Pose. Same happens after Down B in air.

Down B in air can be totally spammed, as in, you won't even move an inch down if you spam Down B, and its got a huge range. Its reach should have been more diagonally down, not horizontal, imo.

Also, is Sephy heavier? After using Up B, he'd fall faster than Link when using his Dair and you're pressing down on the Control Stick. This falling speed should be edited.

Edit: Side B, Sephy goes in T-Pose after using it, also, I think the traveling distance should be bigger, and have him free fall after it, making this move an alternated recovery, to grab ledges and stuff, among other things.

Also, can't it be made so the attack slashes appear on the place Sephy "connects" with someone from *--------* being "*" Sephy's position before and after using the move, having the slashes appear over whoever Sephy touches in "-"? That's how this move should work, it'd be awesome if it was possible.

EDIT 2: Wings need to be added for Down B Aerial and Side B aerial, also, after Fsmash, I notice the animations kinda mess for a mili second before getting him to his standing position.

Great update, Hollow!
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:55:40 PM by Cloudy » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1697 on: June 20, 2011, 04:55:13 PM »

Also, is Sephy heavier? After using Up B, he'd fall faster than Link when using his Dair and you're pressing down on the Control Stick. This falling speed should be edited.

Fall Speed =/= Weight
    Huge mistake.  Look at Samus and Fox for example.  Fox falls WAY faster than Samus, but Samus is significantly heavier.

Also, DO maybe you could check out some of the stuff this Dante does in MUGEN if you need any more ideas?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uNGoKsqME" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uNGoKsqME</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UxSQ9TOAE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UxSQ9TOAE</a>

Though I must say, it's quite hard to analyse some of those animations Undecided  If only there was a sprite sheet...
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:58:18 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1698 on: June 20, 2011, 04:56:19 PM »

Fall Speed =/= Weight
    Huge mistake.  Look at Samus and Fox for example.  Fox falls WAY faster than Samus, but Samus is significantly heavier.

Yeah, messed up the terms since I typed that fast and I'm not English skilled. Sephy falls faster than everyone after using Up B, that's it.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:57:32 PM by Cloudy » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1699 on: June 20, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »

you can extract it.

if you want me to, i can extract all the images from that dante moveset.

just help me find the official download.

and theres to T-posing for me FYI

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1700 on: June 20, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »

Fall Speed =/= Weight

Also, DO maybe you could check out some of the stuff this Dante does in MUGEN if you need any more ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uNGoKsqME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UxSQ9TOAE

Though I must say, it's quite hard to analyse some of those animations Undecided  If only there was a sprite sheet...

Im almost done xD

I made this really cool animation that Dante does called Bee Sting...its kinda like the way chun li kicks....However, in game it doenst work right. but in brawl box it works perfectly....anyone wanna test the animation for me?

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1701 on: June 20, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »

Hollow, glad to see you're into PSA'ing, these concepts are awesome, and you totally nailed on the animations. Here's some feedback, though, to make it more fitting:

I like the new Fsmash speed, but, that should be used for the full charged Fsmash only, it can kill on 80%.

I noticed how when you die, and you're in the thingy floating, when you move, Sephy will fall in T-Pose. Same happens after Down B in air.

Down B in air can be totally spammed, as in, you won't even move an inch down if you spam Down B, and its got a huge range. Its reach should have been more diagonally down, not horizontal, imo.

I'd like to add this... When you fully charge his forward smash, it stays as Octoslash... Very very broken indeed... As Wolfric said, down B is unlimited in the air, as is Oblivion, you need to fix this... Badly... And his physics feel odd now... Too much air mobility, falls super fast, and runs far too fast... Heaven's light... As Wolfric said, is odd... It doesn't go high, and starts up too fast...

Anyway, I'll give more feedback later...

And everything Wolfric said is true.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1702 on: June 20, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »

I'd like to add this... When you fully charge his forward smash, it stays as Octoslash... Very very broken indeed... As Wolfric said, down B is unlimited in the air, as is Oblivion, you need to fix this... Badly... And his physics feel odd now... Too much air mobility, falls super fast, and runs far too fast... Heaven's light... As Wolfric said, is odd... It doesn't go high, and starts up too fast...

I've got to add, Fair is perfect as it is, imo. If you're changing his physics, try keeping Fair just as it is.

Also, just noticed about Fmash, I didn't notice it was a normal Fsmash and then swapped to Octaslash after fully charged.

I think Fsmash full charge needs to have 1 or 2 more seconds of charge, too.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1703 on: June 20, 2011, 05:17:06 PM »

Im almost done xD

I made this really cool animation that Dante does called Bee Sting...its kinda like the way chun li kicks....However, in game it doenst work right. but in brawl box it works perfectly....anyone wanna test the animation for me?

That move is badass XD I would test it but I need to go to bed. Did you make sure to remove the stuff in the Other tab for the move?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1704 on: June 20, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »

One more thing I need to add... Sephiroth's forward smash seems too fast... And the animation kinda has him float...

Also, even with free fall, Oblivion is too... Fast, I'd say give it as much start up, and end lag it had in Dissidia.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:23:19 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1705 on: June 20, 2011, 05:21:57 PM »

That move is badass XD I would test it but I need to go to bed. Did you make sure to remove the stuff in the Other tab for the move?

remove what stuff?...btw, since you worked on an Ike PSA before...is it possible to have Ike kick in the air normally? or will his legs always try to touch the ground if you give him kicking moves? lol....when Ike does bee sting on ground, his legs seem to want to touch the ground at all times.....

as a last resort. I ended up putting Million Carats Crystal as a Down Smash...and Crystal as a Down B which is chargeable. Awesome Face

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1706 on: June 20, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »

Well for the Cloud PSA he never really had to lift his legs.  But for the Bee Sting subaction, just remove all the Slope and Eye Events and basically everything that isn't a timer or a rumble.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1707 on: June 20, 2011, 05:32:22 PM »

Well for the Cloud PSA he never really had to lift his legs.  But for the Bee Sting subaction, just remove all the Slope and Eye Events and basically everything that isn't a timer or a rumble.

I tried that but his legs still try to touch the ground during the animation, only low kicks seem to work but not high kicks. :/...but its all good. we'll settle with Ice Moves XD...I have no clue what that weapon is that he uses to produce ice. lol

EDIT: HERE IS THE KICKING MOVE IF ANYONE CAN GET IKE TO KICK RIGHT IN GAME

http://www.mediafire.com/?9zpmtkqegcvcndc
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:35:39 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1708 on: June 20, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »

Also, does the Bee Sting follow up from something?  For example, is it part of a combo attack involving multiple subactions?  If so, you may need to delete the Slope and Eye Events from the previous subaction too.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1709 on: June 20, 2011, 05:40:01 PM »

Edit: Side B, Sephy goes in T-Pose after using it, also, I think the traveling distance should be bigger, and have him free fall after it, making this move an alternated recovery, to grab ledges and stuff, among other things.

Also, can't it be made so the attack slashes appear on the place Sephy "connects" with someone from *--------* being "*" Sephy's position before and after using the move, having the slashes appear over whoever Sephy touches in "-"? That's how this move should work, it'd be awesome if it was possible.

EDIT 2: Wings need to be added for Down B Aerial and Side B aerial, also, after Fsmash, I notice the animations kinda mess for a mili second before getting him to his standing position.

Great update, Hollow!

I've got to add, Fair is perfect as it is, imo. If you're changing his physics, try keeping Fair just as it is.

Also, just noticed about Fmash, I didn't notice it was a normal Fsmash and then swapped to Octaslash after fully charged.

I think Fsmash full charge needs to have 1 or 2 more seconds of charge, too.
    One more thing I need to add... Sephiroth's forward smash seems too fast... And the animation kinda has him float...

Also, even with free fall, Oblivion is too... Fast, I'd say give it as much start up, and end lag it had in Dissidia.

Also, he goes into T-Pose after starting to fall after atatcking with any aerial (A) attack, as well as Down B Aerial.

@Oblivion: It'd be as much as Fox's side B for starting, I think?
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:41:04 PM by Cloudy » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: