Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 815881 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2655 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:53 PM »

Most of the time I just have a general idea and I leave it up to others to balance it. Actually tons of my suggestions have been implemented.
    In fact I have another one. All his attacks should be one hit kills. Problem? >: D

Kidding aside, some stuff you said make him too OP not all.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2656 on: July 23, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »

I was talking to lightning29, he was wanting all versions to be like that...

As for Overpowered versions, combos would be fine for those, since it's broken anyway.

Fair enough XD

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2657 on: July 23, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »

some stuff you said make him too OP not all.
    I didn't... really understand that.

Btw "Heartless Angel". That move still has way too much knock back, it has an insane amount. It should have like...none. And up the damage from 20 to 25 or so. Maybe 30.
    I thought everyone agreed on this?

Also I think the down smash effect should be removed from the Down Throw. It seems too flashy for a throw. But that's just my opinion.

Speaking of throws. Suggestions for forward and back throw people?? We need something for those... badly.
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:12:25 PM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2658 on: July 23, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »

I didn't... really understand that.

Btw "Heartless Angel". That move still has way too much knock back, it has an insane amount. It should have like...none. And up the damage from 20 to 25 or so. Maybe 30.
    I thought everyone agreed on this?

Also I think the down smash effect should be removed from the Down Throw. It seems too flashy for a throw. But that's just my opinion.

Speaking of throws. Suggestions for forward and back throw people?? We need something for those... badly.
    I think this Fair is staying.

I agree on Down Throw.

I disagree on Heartless Angel. It's too hard to hit with it, it should stay.

And Pride meant: some stuff you said make him too OP not all.

> It's just that some of the stuff you've said make him OP, not all of 'em.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2659 on: July 23, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »

I was talking to lightning29, he was wanting all versions to be like that...

As for Overpowered versions, combos would be fine for those, since it's broken anyway.

nope i was agreeing with sephira a combo version would fit my style of play..... and i think ssbb has the potential to be a combo game since all you do is make combos that build damage and kills

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2660 on: July 23, 2011, 03:16:06 PM »

nope i was agreeing with sephira a combo version would fit my style of play..... and i think ssbb has the potential to be a combo game since all you do is make combos that build damage and kills
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl is not a combo game, though. For combo'ing PSAs, though, you could go watch Dante's.
    Now, if these combos really exist, ilustrate me.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2661 on: July 23, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »

Now, if these combos really exist, ilustrate me.

well a combo in brawl would be attacking and chaining attacks before the opponent has time to recover and this deals damage much faster then single strong attacks, or waiting for your opponent to recover and trying to counter his attack........ brawl would be ass if every attack had like rediculous lag and the opponent can recover no matter what

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2662 on: July 23, 2011, 03:53:05 PM »

Okay, I was going to bed... But something really is bothering me...

His fire pillars and meteor... They can collide with other attacks, and be canceled out... I had this happen too many times when I was making that Sephiroth VS Dederoth video, his Waddle Dees not only put out a fire, but destroyed a meteor...

No wonder Dedede keeps them around.
    XD

But joking aside, those moves should not be able to do that... Shadow Flare can keep this though, because it's tricky to cancel it out...

So yeah, Meteor and the fire pillars shouldn't have that, attacks should go through them without canceling out.

...Now that I got that out of the way, I think I can sleep.
    Tongue

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2663 on: July 23, 2011, 03:55:49 PM »

Okay, I was going to bed... But something really is bothering me...
    His fire pillars and meteor... They can collide with other attacks, and be canceled out... I had this happen too many times when I was making that Sephiroth VS Dederoth video, his Waddle Dees not only put out a fire, but destroyed a meteor...
    No wonder Dedede keeps them around.
    XD
    But joking aside, those moves should not be able to do that... Shadow Flare can keep this though, because it's tricky to cancel it out...
    So yeah, Meteor and the fire pillars shouldn't have that, attacks should go through them without canceling out.
    ...Now that I got that out of the way, I think I can sleep.
    Tongue
    Wait, those cancel it out? O_o" Damn those things are made of hard stuff XD
    Kidding aside, i agree that it should be fixed.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2664 on: July 23, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »

agreed.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2665 on: July 23, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »

well a combo in brawl would be attacking and chaining attacks before the opponent has time to recover and this deals damage much faster then single strong attacks, or waiting for your opponent to recover and trying to counter his attack........ brawl would be ass if every attack had like rediculous lag and the opponent can recover no matter what
    Uh, but vBrawl has no combos, you're saying "If it had combos it'd be like this and this" which is not the case.

Sephy needs no combos, he's finy how he is, now he just needs balance tweaks (Some buffs and some debuffs)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2666 on: July 23, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »

Uh, but vBrawl has no combos, you're saying "If it had combos it'd be like this and this" which is not the case.

Sephy needs no combos, he's finy how he is, now he just needs balance tweaks (Some buffs and some debuffs)

This man speaks the truth.  vBrawl has very few "true" combos.  There's simply not enough hitstun. 

But the fire pillars and meteors getting cancelled out is an easy fix.  My Cloud's Meteorain had the same problem before.  Basically, Divine literally only needs to change one tiny value XD

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2667 on: July 23, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »

This man speaks the truth.  vBrawl has very few "true" combos.  There's simply not enough hitstun. 
    ^ This, exactly this. Only "true" combos in vBrawl are chaingrabs. <.<

Also, fire pillar fix pl0x! And I can't wait to test this myself... i gotta get my new Lens or fix my hard drive really quick. ._.;

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2668 on: July 23, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »

And now... I made yet ANOTHER video for Sephiroth, this is the latest version, so it showcases his new GFX and stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWMRveHEcY

Data_drain - I'm not sure if you know this but even if I made the air F animation slower or gave it more lag you will still be able to use it quickly. why you say? because as soon as you land on the ground, sephy will change to subaction E, which will allow him to use air attacks again. as for the up and down smash complaints, i did the damage switch as you mentioned where up smash  and down smash switched damage values. Oh and the fire and meteor canceling by other attacks can be fixed easily. I wonder data, would you be able to edit the damage values that you think are fit? all you have to do is open the pac file with PSA and rest should be easy. You could send me the file when your done and I can upload your edited pac file with the rest of the other files.
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:21:01 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2669 on: July 23, 2011, 04:29:23 PM »

Hm... I wish I knew how to do damage fixes in PSA...

But all I meant was actual damage %, not knock back, down smash only needs a range nerf now I think, like that picture showed, he can hit above a platform... That needs to be fixed, otherwise, you can roll behind him, so I guess it killing at somewhat low percents wouldn't be so bad, since from behind, he's vulnerable to the foe's kill moves.

Up smash could have similar knock back, but a tad bit less then down smash, since it hits both sides, and has more range.

And the down throw should be how Aaf wanted it, him not jumping in the air, but rather... Hm... Maybe taking a step back, flinging them on the ground, then taking a step forward, and stabbing them?

(Man... I need to get some sleep...
    XD)

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: