Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1799584 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1860 on: April 06, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »

^ Tis be why I said Roy and Zero. Roy is just small edits and easy animations, Deadpool is on hold, and he had to choose between Black Knight and Zero and he chose Zero.

Small edits? He's making a moveset from scratch. ._.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1861 on: April 06, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »

Beta this weekend!? Yay.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1862 on: April 07, 2011, 08:34:10 AM »

my answer:

Because Shadow and Cloud are overrated as hell and whatever you make won't have that kind of success (specially shadow)

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1863 on: April 07, 2011, 11:10:36 AM »

my answer:

Because Shadow and Cloud are overrated as hell and whatever you make won't have that kind of success (specially shadow)

Actually...Cloud is the one who's SUPER overrated
    Because shadow has had so few games of his own. In fact the only game that actually starred him as the main character was shadow the hedgehog :l

Cloud has several games, especially in the FF series.

I for one would love to see Amatasaru, and maybe an amatasaru/waka psa (you could replace navi with amatasaru Cheesy )

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1864 on: April 07, 2011, 11:15:38 AM »

Actually...Cloud is the one who's SUPER overrated
    Because shadow has had so few games of his own. In fact the only game that actually starred him as the main character was shadow the hedgehog :l

Cloud has several games, especially in the FF series.

I for one would love to see Amatasaru, and maybe an amatasaru/waka psa (you could replace navi with amatasaru Cheesy )

That doesn't means he's overrated. o_O

You may be one of the few that hate FFVII, but that doesn't means the rest of the world population does. Cloud is the face of Squaresoft, we could easily say, together with FFVII. And Squaresoft has known how to promote him, unlike Sega has done with Sonic, whose games have gone from good to worse until Sonic Colors (Which I dislike, but people seems to actually love this game).

ON-Topic: Nothing in mind. ._. I'll just wait for the Beta and try to find anything wrong.

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1865 on: April 07, 2011, 12:30:27 PM »

Yay moar Viewtifulness.

@Wolfric It's Square Enix.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1866 on: April 07, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »

Small edits? He's making a moveset from scratch. ._.
    I was directing the "small edits" part towards the animations.. :/ Most of his animations can be taken from Marth or Ike even and then giving minor edits to look different.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1867 on: April 07, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »

I was directing the "small edits" part towards the animations.. :/ Most of his animations can be taken from Marth or Ike even and then giving minor edits to look different.

That's not what I'm gonna do however.  A lot of them will still be custom.  Tis a tradition with my PSAs now Tongue  Sure the basic animations like running, dodges, falling, jumping etc will still be Marth's (unlike with Joe where I changed them all), but a lot of the attacks will be custom.

Luckily, animating characters with swords is fairly easy since you can make the sword do a lot of the cool stuff.  Look at haloedhero's Cloud's D Taunt for example.  The awesome part of that comes from the sword whirling around to make it look complex and badass.  But underneath it's a really simple movement.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1868 on: April 07, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »

That's not what I'm gonna do however.  A lot of them will still be custom.  Tis a tradition with my PSAs now Tongue  Sure the basic animations like running, dodges, falling, jumping etc will still be Marth's (unlike with Joe where I changed them all), but a lot of the attacks will be custom.

Luckily, animating characters with swords is fairly easy since you can make the sword do a lot of the cool stuff.  Look at haloedhero's Cloud's D Taunt for example.  The awesome part of that comes from the sword whirling around to make it look complex and badass.  But underneath it's a really simple movement.

Alright gotcha. Will his sheath be used like in Melee? Ya know, he sheaths sideways and stuff.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1869 on: April 07, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »

Alright gotcha. Will his sheath be used like in Melee? Ya know, he sheaths sideways and stuff.

Depends on where his sword sheath is placed in the vertex.  I could animate it so the sword sheaths sideways, but if the sheath is on his waist then it won't look right.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1870 on: April 07, 2011, 03:01:48 PM »

Depends on where his sword sheath is placed in the vertex.  I could animate it so the sword sheaths sideways, but if the sheath is on his waist then it won't look right.

Someone should move the sheath on Beyond's vertex, right now it's at the waist. It would look better sideways, being Roy and all.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1871 on: April 07, 2011, 04:06:16 PM »

Well as we all know, Beyond is now the #1 hacker downloads wise.  So to celebrate this great achievement for him, I'm gonna do a moveset for him.  Most of you could probably guess who it will be, but I'm not telling which character it's gonna be.  Unfortunately this project will take a while, but by the time I finish it, it will definitely be worth it.

This DOES NOT entitle you guys to start requesting for movesets simply because I'm doing it for one user out of my OWN accord.  I'm doing this for Beyond since I think we can all agree he deserves something special Smiley  He's offered so much as far as quality hacks to the community and I wanted to give something special back.

This also does not entitle you guys to moan about me constantly changing the order of my projects.  I shall do what I please, when I please XP

As regards to Joe, well he's going smoothly.  I've done 3 more animations for the parts of Air Joe (I've been working kinda slow today since I've been distracted by Facebook XD).

So.....yeah.....

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1872 on: April 07, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »

Well as we all know, Beyond is now the #1 hacker downloads wise.  So to celebrate this great achievement for him, I'm gonna do a moveset for him.  Most of you could probably guess who it will be, but I'm not telling which character it's gonna be.  Unfortunately this project will take a while, but by the time I finish it, it will definitely be worth it.

This DOES NOT entitle you guys to start requesting for movesets simply because I'm doing it for one user out of my OWN accord.  I'm doing this for Beyond since I think we can all agree he deserves something special Smiley  He's offered so much as far as quality hacks to the community and I wanted to give something special back.

This also does not entitle you guys to moan about me constantly changing the order of my projects.  I shall do what I please, when I please XP
    As regards to Joe, well he's going smoothly.  I've done 3 more animations for the parts of Air Joe (I've been working kinda slow today since I've been distracted by Facebook XD).

So.....yeah.....

This answer that I put in bold sum absolutely all my opinion about your post. But I really hope that your project which will be a present for Beyond You, won't be misinterpreted by some people, because I'm pretty sure, even with your explanations, that people will believe that they can do a request...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1873 on: April 07, 2011, 05:11:39 PM »

Oh wowzers man ur so awesome makin pfas for beyandme u shuld mak ever1 form naruto and fina fnatsy becuz i wuill luve u so much i send u piuctues of me havin fun at unviersal studis i tikn u love tehm so much.
    [/predictionofnoob]
    Well, if this is what I think it is, then Awesome Face
    if not, then I see what you did there ... .... not impressed .... Happy Face .... AWESOME 2.0!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1874 on: April 07, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »

The worse with your post SSJCerious is that something like this has good probability to arrive.... But i'm sure Silent Doom will defend himself very good! Laugh

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Pages:  1 ... 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: