Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: ...

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Legacy: ...  (Read 128073 times)
Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21:49 AM »

Yes, I like that! Saves up space on the SD, just what I need  AWESOME 2.0!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: July 30, 2011, 09:37:17 AM »

i just tryed the the last info.pac  i sended in my own and it worked olimar appeared named cloud pichu bros appeared wisp appeared there was no problem like i said maybe some codding messed filepatch code? or something becuase at my end it worked like a charm

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: July 30, 2011, 09:40:23 AM »

Damn it that's not fair! My File Patch code is 3.5.1, and it was untouched from when I put it inside! Everything in that code is the way it should be! WTF?!?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: July 30, 2011, 09:43:39 AM »

Damn it that's not fair! My File Patch code is 3.5.1, and it was untouched from when I put it inside! Everything in that code is the way it should be! WTF?!?
    and you putted the info.pac in    pf/info2/info.pac ????

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: July 30, 2011, 09:44:35 AM »

Yes!

Wait, in Gecko OS, there's the options tab and there's File Patch inside. I have it turned off because I have the File Patch code already there, but the File Patch Code patches all the files flawlessly except for the Info.pac, so If I were to turn the file Patch on in the Gecko options, would the Info.pac work, whether or not the File Patch code is activated or not?
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:49:35 AM by Triforce Zelda » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: July 30, 2011, 10:06:36 AM »

Yes!

Wait, in Gecko OS, there's the options tab and there's File Patch inside. I have it turned off because I have the File Patch code already there, but the File Patch Code patches all the files flawlessly except for the Info.pac, so If I were to turn the file Patch on in the Gecko options, would the Info.pac work, whether or not the File Patch code is activated or not?

dont know i use gecko and didnt mess with that but probably it has to do with something you messed there i only use a gct and has all the code inside and runs perfectly

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: August 01, 2011, 10:41:57 AM »

So here's somethin new - I added a new move to Zelda's already extensive library of moves:

As you can see, it's an instant teleport over a long distance to go along with her teleport sidestepping and dodging, taking just one frame to move, with some lag however, put in both before and after. I put this in so that Zelda will be able to effectively close gaps between her and cowardly players xD. No but seriously, this is a tactical move because there are no collisions, just movement. I had to come up with two more attacks for Down-B's because I wanna get rid of Sheik. The aerial Down-B is unimportant lol, just a spike with downward momentum. Anyways, this can close gaps, or make a hasty escape. Only thing is, you can't go through walls of course XD.

Long exposure to constant long-range teleportation can cause intense confusion.

Misuse of teleportation abilities can cause fatal mistakes.

Also, still needing someone over Wolf, besides Vegeta because Goku should be coming in, and other than Lloyd Irving because He's unfinshed and appears untouuched since the last beta. If Wolf is replaced, then that removes all the glitchless players in SSBBL! Minus the freezing green slots of Wisp and Rosalina Sad

And While I'm at it, read below: A lookback at the issues I've had with glitching people Im srs here , probably of high interest to those of you who question the replacement of some people:

-King Dedede: Somethin to do with hovering and constantly moving over his CSP face icon caused some stupid random freeze then stops around August 2010, but instead has FS issues, but have since been fixed, 7-5-11, so he's clear! HOWEVER, inability to make a moveset out of him due to being unable to read his file with any of the PSA versions I have in memory may cause an unexpected replacement.
    -Peach: Pretty Glitchy in that random-but-rare- colorful lines would appear on screen at random times, obscuring the view, while victory and results screen sequences played and all opponents mysteriously disappeared for the duration of the match as trying to pause had weird lag as if there were a bunch of GFX in the way, also had random freezing at the worst times - it caught everyone off guard whenever someone froze as her. Possible culprits were the Parasol, her side-smash weapons, her turnips, maybe even just her model, but never found out because nothing ever appeared to cause the freezing. She just seemed to freeze whenever she felt like it, much like the Shadow over R.O.B. hack, except the least pleasant kind of freezing(BEEEEEEEP/EEEERRRRRRRRR/BUZZZZZZZZ, pretty much everything you'd want to have your TV mute for). 4-23-11, Daisy replaces Peach to resolve glitching, SSBBL style PSA pending, just waiting on a vertex.
    -Squirtle: Entry issue where if a player starts off as Squirtle, there's the Pokeball flash and then instant freeze right when you see Squirtle coming out, while simply starting as a different pokemon and switching back to Squirtle has no problems. Unknown if this is still an issue, but if it is still, Squirtle may have to be replaced Sad
    -Mr. Game and Watch: COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE, seriously, you select him in the CSS and then try to load a stage and that's as far as you get. Couldn't even use him in solo mode either, not even Home-Run contest or any stadium stuff! Select All-Star Mode, and guess what? Mr. GW is the first to fight, so you get to the stage, you and GW start to fall to the ground about 2 inches, then the dreaded BEEEP. But hey, at least you get to see him that time before he freezes lol. 5-2-11, Wisp replaces G and W to resolve glitching, 5-26-11, SSBBL style PSA complete
    Wolf: Entry issue, like Squirtle, except, randomly decides to go and freeze and randomly decides to allow play. Unknown reason, will be replaced.
    -Olimar: Issues with Pikmin spawning, randomly deciding to allow more than 6 Pikmin on him at once, therefore causing freezing. 4-25-11, Cloud replaces Olimar to resolve glitching, SSBBL style PSA questionnable
    -R.O.B.: Currently having issues with his FS timer on his laser actually restarting whenever B is pressed during the FS duration, thus allowing an Infinite laser. Thankfully, CPU's don't know about this, so they'll only activate the laser once, like in normal brawl, and everything works fine. Most likely will be replaced due to high imbalance of the stated issue. Though, a position battle may arise depending on who - or what, fills the Diddy Kong, Sheik, and Imp Midna slots.
    -Pit: The colorful shaded lines like Peach's, but except it only happened one time, and it was early in development, in June 2010. Since then, glitchless. Boring to play as and against, but glitchless. Still planning on replacing him anyways. Goku pending, all dependent on Goku's progress over Falcon.

My next projects? Saria, most likely going over Diddy, or R.O.B., and also on standby for any assistance needed with MarioDk's Goku. Then, if Diddy's not taken, Midna will go over him, and I'll get rid of Imp Midna. Then after, I'll get back to Rosalina and finish her, maybe make her sound like Samus, and look into putting Little Mac and King Boo in, as well as King K. Rool, one of which, I'm hoping will go over Toon Link/Imp Midna.

Maybe if someone can fix the Little Mac over Sheik so that He's glitchless, I'll move him up to the front of the line and work on his moveset Cheesy Since Zelda now has a lot of Sheik's moves without having to transform, having Sheik is useless, so I've no hesitation to get rid of that body.

For right now, the biggest priority is still, replacing Wolf.

And since I had the character issues, may as well have the stage issues too. Isn't it fun remembering and listing all the freezing and glitching issues with this?!?

-Corneria: BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS. You couldn't finish a single match on that stage unless you litterally had a one life match and everyone just walked off. Idk know if it was the arwings/wolfen aircraft or what, but this was just unplayable. May 29, 2010, I had installed Homebrew and got all the necessary codes, then experienced the first freeze I've had, and it was on this stage. It had so many random freezes, especially when the underguns/cannons fired! I just gave up and put the training stage there. Isn't there a version where items appear? not just the sandbag?

-Yoshi's Island(B): idk, somethin to do with the changing of the seasons, so I just put over an FD based stage.

-Twilight Mansion(Smashville replacement): random, but very rare freezing, mostly only after you've played for a while and decide to go here. Never freezes if one of the first few stages played, or one of the first few stages and then repeatedly played. idknow maybe it's cause I have each time of day file set to have the battlfield be in a different section of the course from the other files.

-Green Greens: Weird incident just recently, actually. Didn't record or remember which day, but one instance on this stage, midway through battle, the default music from the game, becomes fuzzy and then mixes with all the results screen themes of characters, with what sounded like reception problems that a radio would have. Not wanting to see - or hear anymore, I quickly exited. One of the few unhacked stages I decided to keep and it's never had issues before.

-Spear Pillar: freezing sometimes during the sideways lasers and always when exiting from training. Replaced with Alive Rayquaza's Lake, which I edited twice to make 3 different files on Spear Pillar, renaming them to Mystic Lake, which has had only the issue of suckish random stage selection.

-Halberd: Almost as bad as Corneria - a close second, but at least you got to finish some matches here!

-75m: Can't climb ladders, so why am I gonna leave this here?

-Rumble Falls: Freezing, may have to do with the stage transition from the end to the beginning. Also, there's ladders here!

-Pictochat: Again, Ladders Sad

-Final Destination: Believe it or not, here was acting up too the first few weeks, but is now perfect and has epic retexture, special stage, bonus stage and secret stage, all more epic than the other!

-Pokemon Stadium and Corneria start to not read FD .rels: Idk, recently, which is why Training stage is on Corneria now because before, I had Melee Final Destination here and a stage I have yet to upload on Corneria. These two stages just don't read the .rel and freeze. It's weird because it randomly happened - I didn't even do nothin to provoke it, unless too many stages were using FD stuff that since these were the last in the SSS, they wouldn't read it or somethin, idk.

Well now, there are no stage issues, thankfully. And last but not least, since the Info.pac issue has been mentionned already, the ladders glitch which is still very much alive:
    -One day I can climb latters, the next, I play exactly the same way I did before and didn't change anything, then all of a sudden, grabbing ladders freezes game. This means all stages with ladders had to be replaced, stage builder stages cannot have ladders, and since they're everywhere in SSE, Subspace emissary is unplayable. Not cool, and unsure how to fix that.
    Im srs here

So now, you know a portion of the trials and tribulations of what I had to go through for the past year.

Mario Facepalm Also, back in my first week of PSAing, I didn't know about filesize limits, so i had an epic ultimate Zelda file of size 447 kb that I worked on for two hours, then plugged it in just to have it beeep in my face. Simply stunning.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: August 01, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »

thats alot of text wow i readed it took some time  and i have a sugestion for you
    first you could get ride of pokemon trainer and put pokemon as independant character with their own slot on the rooster i know there is a code for this  so you could use ridley over charizard then if you wanted to replace squirtle you could without affecting the whole rooster and maybe only maybe  you could add down B moves  like  zelda or sheik so you could have them as full extra characters and i see lucario is not loocked in too so i had a sugestion reduce pokemon characters to 4 or 5 first pikachu(well pokemon icon) second pichu brothers good duo third mewtwo 4th maybe  you could psa and animate aafyre mew over ness   so we could have rivals like mew vs mewtwo and maybe keeping  ivisaur (but evolve him to venusaur) since he is the only four legged character  and i bet there isnt any vertexes that would fit him well while ported

and with pokemon trainer 3 pokemons independant you could  just port or ask anyone to port a model over them and do a psa since you wanted ridley over charizard to fight samus  and with 3 extra characters it would fell like  the rooster is bigger  you should do the same with zelda and sheik and use spider man psa over shiek on its own slot i know there is a code for it too

edit for what i saw in the vault charizard could be replaced by ridley and squirtle by bowser jr but like i said you could always ask a porter to port some other vertex over any of them
    « Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:35:30 PM by Carnage » Logged

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: August 01, 2011, 09:52:27 PM »

There is already a vertex for Daisy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772 Dunno if you want to use that one or not.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: August 02, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »

There is already a vertex for Daisy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772 Dunno if you want to use that one or not.

LOL, dude, that's the Daisy I've been PSAing, retexturing and animating for like, the past five months now Cheesy. I think Starwaffle's would've been better if he didn't mess with the face and kept it the way GameWatching had xD.
    thats alot of text wow i readed it took some time  and i have a sugestion for you
    first you could get ride of pokemon trainer and put pokemon as independant character with their own slot on the rooster i know there is a code for this  so you could use ridley over charizard then if you wanted to replace squirtle you could without affecting the whole rooster and maybe only maybe  you could add down B moves  like  zelda or sheik so you could have them as full extra characters and i see lucario is not loocked in too so i had a sugestion reduce pokemon characters to 4 or 5 first pikachu(well pokemon icon) second pichu brothers good duo third mewtwo 4th maybe  you could psa and animate aafyre mew over ness   so we could have rivals like mew vs mewtwo and maybe keeping  ivisaur (but evolve him to venusaur) since he is the only four legged character  and i bet there isnt any vertexes that would fit him well while ported

and with pokemon trainer 3 pokemons independant you could  just port or ask anyone to port a model over them and do a psa since you wanted ridley over charizard to fight samus  and with 3 extra characters it would fell like  the rooster is bigger  you should do the same with zelda and sheik and use spider man psa over shiek on its own slot i know there is a code for it too

edit for what i saw in the vault charizard could be replaced by ridley and squirtle by bowser jr but like i said you could always ask a porter to port some other vertex over any of them

True, I would have to give them new Down-B moves like I did with Zelda and Sheik, but I'm thinking just keep Pokemon Trainer as he is - I have no idea why people would want to separte the pokemon when they've already gotten the portrait selection is beyond me, except for what you just said in porting characters. However, Replacing Pokemon Trainer entirely and leaving just an Ivysaur/Venusaur/Bulbasaur would just be a little off xD.

My next move, is splitting ONLY Zelda and Sheik in the CSS, so then I can replace Sheik. I really don't need Sheik, because Zelda already has most of Sheik's moves in her PSA lol. The only problem I'm having with this is that Zelda's file was 396 kb - like, litterally the limit to her file size, if I was to change one little thing or add one little timer, she'd freeze. And while adding the two replacement moves shown above and getting rid of her transformation did relieve her of 2kb space that I can use as breathing room, but now at 394 kb, that's still way over the Culmulative file size limit, meaning Zelda and *Whoever goes over Sheik* Would not be able to play in the same match because only one of the PSAs would be loaded and the other would have a glitchy version of the default moveset, and if some retarded CPU was to try and transform, well, you know...

On a side note, I'm also going to be doing SSBBL version movesets for all the imported characters, meaning Cloud, Daisy, etc.

I'm pretty much finished with Legacy Daisy, so I'll upload that later when I get someone to do a vertex. I also did Legacy Wisp but barely much has changed from the original version besides new diagonal attacks and balance tweaks because Eldiran's version was a triffle too weak xD. After I finish Daisy, i'll be doing Cloud and Pichu Bros, but I can't imagine what to do for either of them XD. I can safely say though, that the Daisy's SSBBL PSA is really engaging and has a gambling sort of playstyle, especially when she gets into her extreme levels  Shocked.

Though, back to the independent Pokemon, If I could get ALL three of them glitchlessly replaced(minus any graphics glitching that'd come from .rel porting, of course, can't fix that) Then I'll use the independent Pokemon Engine. Replacements would just have to not be from Mushroom Kingdom or Zelda, since there's enough of them already.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: August 02, 2011, 10:54:40 AM »

Though, back to the independent Pokemon, If I could get ALL three of them glitchlessly replaced(minus any graphics glitching that'd come from .rel porting, of course, can't fix that) Then I'll use the independent Pokemon Engine. Replacements would just have to not be from Mushroom Kingdom or Zelda, since there's enough of them already.

i dont think rel ports work on pokemon because they are transforming characters :S thats why people cant rel port over zelda/shiek or wario and i think its the same with pokemons but im not sure  what i meant was old shool porting  like the shadow over DK or  other ports where people ported the vertex with no rel attached

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: August 02, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »

i best like vertex ports
    so they can use a Fit(the char. they are over´s PSA).pac

like Goku over pit with Pit´s filesize limit+GFX slots Cheesy

i think that port way is the best for make whole new PSAs but if needed to port something like SMBZ mario he needing a .rel 

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: August 02, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »

Why don't you use the Goku over Pit (once it's ready) and have SDoom's Veautiful Joe over Capt. Falcon?

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: August 02, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »

Why don't you use the Goku over Pit (once it's ready) and have SDoom's Veautiful Joe over Capt. Falcon?
    if you mean the vertex it is only a SSj one + really really really really really really really 5min. later: really really bad
    like the gohan one over Pit

thats why i needing ported vertex over pit 

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: August 02, 2011, 11:33:30 AM »

But aren't you porting Goku on Pit for filesize?

Edit: I mean't that when the port of Goku over Pit is done. Then they use it.
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:34:40 AM by Royal_Blade » Logged

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
    Print
    Jump to: