Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mario Vontaz

#1
He's looks good Vee. Nice work. =) * is waiting patiently on a certain digimon to play with in hiz brawlz.*
#2
Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 01:34:25 AM
im not much of a digimon person but my favorite digimon was  metalgreymon any cahcne of seeing this beast over charizard someday?
Now that would be awesome to see.
#3
Quote from: Gumdramon on November 03, 2012, 01:04:42 AM
Thank you, but it was unintentional...
Oh Really? o.o
#4
Angewomon looks great Vee. Nice touch on the Metal Texture too.
#5
I used a 1-up shroom on it. =3
#6
Yea! I'ma gonna play him.
#7
Man i'm going to have fun with him when you finnish with him. I also would like to see him in Ssj4, but i know it's going to be alot of work to make him tho.
#8
Wow Ssj3 Mario looks awesome!
#9
Quote from: MarioDK on June 18, 2011, 08:22:27 PM
he is in my vault already :D he is uploaded
with two versions
one for normal moveset users(with Fludd)
a other for mine moveset(removed Fludd)


anyway waiting on one stage for make a Video of my PSA as soon i got win2 ready
i hope mewtwo2000 getting soon peach castle stage ready :D
one of the lastest thing now and make all the normal mario PSA to paper(just rename TransN bone to TransN3)
Alright time to kick some butt!
*Goes and download it*
#10
Hey Where is Ssj4 Mario?I wanted to use him.
#11
I'll still smiling and i can't stop.
#12
OMG! :patrick: I love you man! :happy:
#13
Stages / Re: Sexy Mountain Official Thread
May 25, 2011, 12:41:52 AM
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 25, 2011, 12:07:16 AM
Dead or Alive girls in mah Brawlz O.o?.... ;D Yesz.
↑ I agreed with that! :D
#15
Expect he didn't move. He was sliding down the hill. XD