Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


October 30, 2012, 08:49:29 PM #406 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 09:53:14 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Wolftaz on October 30, 2012, 08:18:44 PM
I used a 1-up shroom on it. =3
On this thread? You sir, are insane.

That's like... reincarnating 1 inch over a cliff.

Anyway, I found an Angewomon model again after a few months of it being lost.
Found out someone was ripping a bunch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chances are only 0 people will see this

So I had a quick question.  I saw that you did an Agumon/Black Agumon duo over the Ice Climbers, but would it be possible for you to do a solo Agumon over Yoshi?  And whatever happened to the Guilmon over Yoshi you mentioned a long time ago?

Quote from: Gumdramon on October 30, 2012, 08:49:29 PM. Anyway, I found an Angewomon model again after a few months of it being lost. Found out someone was ripping a bunch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Chances are only 0 people will see this
Over Zelda I'm assuming?

November 01, 2012, 11:53:08 PM #409 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:38:48 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: wildvine47 on November 01, 2012, 11:15:26 PM
So I had a quick question.  I saw that you did an Agumon/Black Agumon duo over the Ice Climbers, but would it be possible for you to do a solo Agumon over Yoshi?  And whatever happened to the Guilmon over Yoshi you mentioned a long time ago?
I'm not sure how that would work.. I'd probably have to edit the bone structure to pieces to accomadate his body. It could lead to animation glitches though.

I'm still planning for Guilmon. I just need a good model. Found one someone ripped, so I was gonna use that..

Quote from: Solar99 on November 01, 2012, 11:43:30 PM
Over Zelda I'm assuming?
You're correct..



Nevermind, she's done..

Angewomon looks great Vee. Nice touch on the Metal Texture too.

Quote from: Wolftaz on November 03, 2012, 12:49:01 AM
Angewomon looks great Vee. Nice touch on the Metal Texture too.
Thank you, but it was unintentional...



im not much of a digimon person but my favorite digimon was  metalgreymon any cahcne of seeing this beast over charizard someday?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 01:34:25 AM
im not much of a digimon person but my favorite digimon was  metalgreymon any cahcne of seeing this beast over charizard someday?
I have his model, so it's possible..

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 03, 2012, 01:42:24 AM
I have his model, so it's possible..
for me its the most epic digimon ever missiles from the ches a metal claw and wings you cant go wrong with a cyborg t rex xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 01:34:25 AM
im not much of a digimon person but my favorite digimon was  metalgreymon any cahcne of seeing this beast over charizard someday?
Now that would be awesome to see.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 01:52:17 AM
for me its the most epic digimon ever missiles from the ches a metal claw and wings you cant go wrong with a cyborg t rex xD
Quote from: Wolftaz on November 03, 2012, 02:05:06 AM
Now that would be awesome to see.
Alright, I'll do my best on him then..
It might require bone edits though...