Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - CaliKingz01

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
November 19, 2017, 10:35:08 PM
Quote from: WolffangKrill on November 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM
Do you think you can update the character hack of Zero over peach at all? There's quite a few things I noticed messed up with the mod. Firstly, when Zero ever falls asleep, his hand is in the air in a very awkward position, (knowing link's sleeping position was used there, of course). One of the victory poses at the victory screen, just looks really awkward. I'm talking about the one where Zero is seen putting his sword away, or...should be him placing it away. The one model with Zero without his helmet on, it looks as if he has no eyebrows, (which looks all the more weirder when using it). Lastly, If Zero ever falls and lands on the ground, he just stares blankly.  :srs:
No chance of that ever getting updated. sorry
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
October 29, 2017, 02:58:26 PM
Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
July 30, 2017, 09:36:54 AM
I seriously got tired of all the recolors of my Goku making him look like Goku Black. So here's the real deal...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214533
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
July 08, 2017, 12:53:02 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 03, 2017, 09:56:20 PM
Scorpion update?
NEVER!!!! lol Honestly I don't know.
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
July 02, 2017, 03:24:38 AM
Im still Alive guys. Been really busy. This site is pretty much dead but i'll still post here
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 06, 2017, 07:32:39 AM
if your using Project M you will run into a lot of issues. Work Perfect in VBrawl
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
April 13, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
Not doing Scorpion Update just yet. I'm making VectorMan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
April 03, 2017, 02:47:43 PM
I've Been very Busy everyone. Bare with me please. I'm releasing him today. Making a few Tweaks.

Post Merge: April 03, 2017, 08:50:46 PM

Frieza Is FINALLY Complete. Enjoy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214147
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 23, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
Brawl Isn't Dead yet but slowly but surely its getting there. Frieza Will be finished soon. Just a heads up for those who still view my thread
#10
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
February 27, 2017, 09:59:55 AM
its going to be released in March. FOR SURE.
#11
nice to see you still doing mods.
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
January 27, 2017, 10:04:14 PM
Sorry everyone but Frieza Might not be released as soon as I thought. I ran into a few problems and its delayed him for release. I promise to release him no later than February. Thanks for being so Patient with me
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
January 21, 2017, 09:23:26 AM
Quote from: Tiberious on January 16, 2017, 06:43:09 PM
Would there happen to be a version of Ryu without the Evil mode available? I like the Ryu import (even though the blue fireball kinda bugs me; I'll probably just fix that myself, since it seems to be a simple animation error), but not too hot on Evil Ryu as part of it.
All you need to do it delete the coding in the down taunt and evil ryu won't load at all. if you even want me file size back you can delete the evil ryu model too

Post Merge: January 23, 2017, 01:23:09 AM

Coming VERY soon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
January 04, 2017, 10:26:15 PM
Thanks Leon Exodio for the model and better quality textures for Frost. Alternate for Frieza.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
December 27, 2016, 06:55:11 PM
Frieza Update.  He will be Released in January for sure!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.