KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Hey, hey, it's time for another update!

In the meantime of the downtime, I made a very simple cosmetic mod, which was requested by Choice Scarf.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also have another Deoxys model update from jaystring. The newest entry is Defense Form, alongside tweaks to Normal and Attack Forms.

Normal:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Defense:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/img]
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Did I just let my thread die for 5 months? Unacceptable.

I unfortunately don't have much to show, but this isn't really a post to show things, but just an update for the general state of things.

It's been too long since I've worked with Brawl outside of personal edits and helping people, but I really want that to change. I'm going to list my process of making a moveset in hopes you'll all understand.

My process of making characters revolves around multiple things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's a very long process, and while I can do it, I've been losing interest and motivation due to two main things.

1.) Brawl modding has been losing activity in favor of Sm4sh modding.

2.) I'm only one person doing all of this, unless I specifically ask someone to help out with model work (in which they are properly credited).

So I'm here to ask of something that'll really help with my work. And that is if any of you reading this either are or know someone who can animate decently who's willing to work for free (I will never accept money for Brawl mods), then please let me know, preferably through Private Message on either KC-MM, SmashBoards, or Discord (KingJigglypuff#8570). I would specifically like to have someone take on the workload of animation, so I can strictly focus on the PSA work, which might make the process longer, but more efficient. While I don't have much need of a modeler (as I can ask a few people who for the most part are willing to help me out), anything to lighten my work load would be much appreciated.

Thank you for those who read this, so now I'll show something I've been working on for the past few days to get my spirits back up.

I believe I previously mentioned that I was going to make my own Ridley PSA, but then scrapped it when BaganSmashBros revealed his Classic Ridley.

Who here remembers the recolors that were made for my now scrapped moveset? Well don't worry, those recolors are still going to be used as recolor options for his Classic Ridley.

Here's a preview of them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still need to do some adjustments to the Meta Ridley alt though. You can also see that I've ported the moveset to Brawl as well. I'll also be re-balancing this character. The reason why I'm doing this over Deoxys is because I'm considering scrapping my current progress and turn Deoxys into a true transformation character with the help of Pyotr's advancements.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Pushing my requests aside, I've made a very quick mod to partially make up for my activity. I hope it'll suffice in the meantime.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213899

It's a Super Sonic model import using the model and materials from Sonic's Final Smash file, and edited to make it one slot with everything a Sonic import should have.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Does that mean that the upward quills on that model are animation?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Mild update, but I now have my own Discord server. If you routinely follow my work, then feel free to join the server.

https://discord.gg/PngDxcC

Quote from: br3compactor on February 02, 2017, 12:09:47 AMDoes that mean that the upward quills on that model are animation?
That's correct.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Getting back to Ridley, I've spent the past hour or so making recolors for the Meta Ridley alt (huge thanks to tryptech for splitting the texture parts for me).
I've updated the Album I've posted a while back with the Meta Ridley recolors (link: http://imgur.com/a/GVc3A), but if you don't feel like scrolling down in the album, then open the spoiler below.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Not bad, I wonder how he will play.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Loving the details.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


February 25, 2017, 03:23:41 AM #6639 Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:37:00 AM by KingJigglypuff
Bit of a minor update for some old submissions.

For those who downloaded my Project M Link, Mewtwo, and Roy ports, I've made an update to each of them.

The updates are as followed:

Link:
-Attribute and minor coding edits to the BrawlEx version to make Rapid Jab mashing more consistent, as previously, it was difficult to get Jab 3 to come out. If you're not using the BrawlEx version, then you don't need to update.

Roy:
-Awakening alt costume has been inserted, replacing the recolor based on it, alongside the sword glow edits.
-Roy now has a proper model for Clear Mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mewtwo:
-Mewtwo now has a proper model for Clear Mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Speaking of Clear Mode models, I've also made Clear Mode models for Waluigi and Classic Ridley.

Waluigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ridley:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


ey kingjigglepuff, can we get the Storm Master Sareena peach moveset mod? i mean i searched everywhere and i couldn't find it anymore, ik it's an old mod but i just wanted to ask you since you made it

I'm sorry, but I got rid of that PSA years ago. I remember someone uploading a mirror somewhere, but the thread was made a really long time ago, so I don't think you'll be able to find it.

If anyone has my really old PSAs on them, feel free to PM me the mirrors, and I'll might make uploads to BrawlVault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 07, 2017, 12:43:50 AM #6643 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:47:17 AM by KingJigglypuff
Another minor update, but for something unrelated.

For a secret project I'm planning on, I've decided to update a few things on Nanobuds' Mega Lucario. You can view the preview renders here: http://imgur.com/a/HBsSr

If you don't feel like going to the album, look at the below spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For what was supposed to be my current project, Deoxys, I'm heavily considering scrapping my current progress, and using Lucario as a base character, rather than Toon Link, as Lucario already has two moves I need for Deoxys as a base (Aura Sphere and Extreme Speed), when I would have normally needed to manually code something similar if I keep using Toon Link as a base. I'm also going to consider putting Deoxys on hold until I'm able to get 4 way true transformation working, as with the current limitations and how I have to work around them, Lucario doesn't have the assets I need to do so. This doesn't mean I'll be able to get started on Sceptile though, as I still need someone to finish Sceptile's model assets.

For my edits to Bagan's Classic Ridley, I'm waiting until one minor thing from someone before I can show more progress on it.

If you're wondering what Marioking64DS is up to (since I'm his one man band when it comes to moveset editing), his team's current project is King K. Rool. If you want to view progress, then follow his Twitter page to keep updated. https://twitter.com/Marioking64DS
[I also have a Twitter (that I rarely post to) as well that you can follow, too. https://twitter.com/KingJigglypuff]
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Great updates. Sceptile or Deoxys, whichever comes first, I'm truly hyped.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]