Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Bainch

#1
I still think it would be better for Goku to have Lucarios FS graphic

To make it balanced, he'd have to charge it.
Think of it like Samus' B-attack...Charge it, and be able to cancel out of the charge phase.
#2
Loving the Big Bang and Final Flash attacks.

Could you maybe implement the Final Flash graphic to Goku's kamehameha?
Make it blue, and narrower...his current kamehameha graphic looks to plain.
#3
I love the Tidus, but when he's using his final smash, shouldn't the blitz ball blow up when it hits the opponent?
It goes through the opponent, then the explosion follows...it looks a little odd, but it'd be perfect if you could edit it DO. :)
#4
I'm thinking we can make this thread the place to go when people are looking for rels/ports for characters!

It'll look something like

Ike ported too/over:
Olimar <- link to rel/port on mediafire*

Marth ported too/over:
ROB <- link to rel/port on mediafire*

I know there are a lot more ports (too lazy and sleepy atm to list anymore).
It would take a while to compile this, but it'll be worth it in the long run.


Comments/Questions?
(Not sure if there was a similar thread, I'll delete this if there is one.)

*Mediafire is the preferred filesharing website...no one wants to wait 45 seconds to download something from MegaUpload lol
#6
This looks really awesome.

If the down taunt enables the spirit bomb...will it only work when you have the smash ball? and how will you know how much energy Gokario has?

I'd love to see a balanced one!   :af:
#7
I've been looking at this video for moves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njy-IdJoooY


Up Smash: His sword spinning attack @1:07  ...make it go straight up...kinda like Sonic's Up smash


Down Smash: his fire attack @1:12


Down B: maybe his ice attack @00:52 ...or his guitar attack @1:14


Up Air: I'd say the best bet would be to use Ike's Up A
#8
to sum up the last 5 pages or so.....  :happy:

Can't wait!  :kdance:
#9
Ever thought of making a Dante PSA?

I mean Gunner Yuna (Guns) + Hero of Time Link (Multiple weapons) = Dante.
It only makes sense if you dont think about it! :P

I enjoy your PSA's and creativity.  :happy:
#10
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 09:01:15 PM
Dangit Drako Yoshi's link died again :srs:  Anyone got the pack so I can rehost it yet again?

Re-upload...I guess someone reported it. :>.>:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f3wyw60nysgvkwm
#11
You should make a move for Down B.
I wouldn't want Spiderman transforming into Zelda by accident. haha

Perhaps a Spider slide attack?
Kinda like Captain Falcons...just weaker...quicker...and on the ground.  :af:
#12
Ahh...lol
I guess I'm just used to him in SSF4...I've only seen him do it twice.

Whatever suits you. :D
#13
I am so looking forward to Dudley!  :happy:

As for the vertex...his legs look a little scrawny...might just be me.
Trim down his waist? and make his arms a little shorter? haha

And for the animation...he shuffles his legs twice...it looks odd when he does it 4 times.

Still...can't wait!  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
#14
 ;D

Stumbled upon this...
You might find this useful...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
It might just be me...but I was playing brawl yesterday...
My friend was Ichigo...and I was Fire Master Alixzander (spelling?)

He got his FS and changed...but when it was supposed to end...he just froze...in 'bankai' form...and stayed floating in mid-air...he became a part of the stage (like the animal crossing stage characters) lol

Anyone else have this happen to them??