Gunner Yuna Version 1.0 Beta :P

Started by DivineOverlord, June 14, 2011, 03:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

?

?
0 (0%)
?
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 11:03:15 PM
Here goes yuna with a sword. I just imported it and all I would have to do to get it to her back is by attaching it to a different bone.

done in less than 5 minutes XD

To make it look like you have a sheath just get the polygon of the sword that ISN'T the handle of the sword, then attach it to her back bone.

June 14, 2011, 11:20:23 PM #31 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:21:53 PM by DivineOverlord
^ I know lol. I have other methods of doing things. this was just  a tester. :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Amazing Gunner Yuna by the way, just a tinsy little too strong - even makes my Triforce Ganon crawl up in fetal position!

I'm SO glad to see your PSA's again.

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 14, 2011, 11:23:46 PM
Amazing Gunner Yuna by the way, just a tinsy little too strong - even makes my Triforce Ganon crawl up in fetal position!

haha yeah that's true. I'll put up a balanced version on friday after my math final. it would just be less damage and less knockback.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Ever thought of making a Dante PSA?

I mean Gunner Yuna (Guns) + Hero of Time Link (Multiple weapons) = Dante.
It only makes sense if you dont think about it! :P

I enjoy your PSA's and creativity.  :happy:

Quote from: Bainch on June 15, 2011, 04:55:51 PM
Ever thought of making a Dante PSA?

I mean Gunner Yuna (Guns) + Hero of Time Link (Multiple weapons) = Dante.
It only makes sense if you dont think about it! :P

I enjoy your PSA's and creativity.  :happy:

oh he is the next one on my list lol...its gonna be over Ike.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Your PSAs are amazing as always. :) 

The way she shoots and moves in the video kind of reminds me of the egirl with two pistols form Blazblue...can't remember her name. You should definitely do Dante, next, though. :D

thanks and yea. I already started him
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I propose maybe you vertex her to look a little more Yuna-ish, then port her over a useless character like Jigs or Diddy, so you can have both Zelda and Yuna. Just an idea. :kdance:


This is AWESOME!!! Thanks, already in my Brawl ;D