SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: songeflemy on June 14, 2011, 03:59:18 PM
SilentDoom, is there anyway to make a tether for any other character without one to start with?

Not entirely sure.  It might be.  As long as the character has a replaceable article it may be possible.  It'd need quite a bit of looking into.

Quote from: Zack Winzard on June 14, 2011, 04:00:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




That made me lol XD

well i actually read spider man comics since the ending of the 90s but the true spider man isnt the one i like the most xD my favorite marvel character is Carnage followed by Spider man 2099 then ultimate spider man and only then the true spider man i like the original but the others are diferent  and since i read spider man since i was 9 i was kinda bored with the same old spidey xD but i still read it actually every month i buy the comic

spider man games i have played
spider man (playstation)
spider man 2 i think (gbc)
ultimate spider man (ps2)
marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2 (ps3)
spider man shatered dimensions (ps3)
spider man web of shadows (ps3)
and finally spider man friend or foe (ps2)

on topic

well spider man A attacks are pretty much awnsome just hope the side b is possible since a string that connects with the top of the screen will be kinda hard i guess
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Voice pack is 35% done plus I'm making 4 sets of CSP's(different poses )
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Dangit Drako Yoshi's link died again :srs:  Anyone got the pack so I can rehost it yet again?



This better be in the blog post (with obvious changes) >:(

Hey SDoom are you ever goin to release that bowser jr run?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Zack Winzard on June 14, 2011, 04:00:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Watch out Captain Fabulous Falco... There's a crazy vampire there who likes the word "cut" somewhere in the stage...

Anyway, that picture aside, SmashClash, Do0m's looking pretty cool, might replace one of the slots with it.

And SDo0m, I look forward to Spiderman being released... It will be fun to give this feedback. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 15, 2011, 02:34:09 PM
Watch out Captain Fabulous Falco... There's a crazy vampire there who likes the word "cut" somewhere in the stage...

Anyway, that picture aside, SmashClash, Do0m's looking pretty cool, might replace one of the slots with it.

And SDo0m, I look forward to Spiderman being released... It will be fun to give this feedback. :P

Thanks.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 15, 2011, 01:53:04 PM
Hey SDoom are you ever goin to release that bowser jr run?

I finished it a while ago.  Btw, are you using a full recolour set of Bowser Jr, or just the one model?  If the recolour set, I can give you a glitchless full slot size mod.  This means he won't resize when he's grabbed and thrown.  I've also edited some of his stats to make it fit better to him.  He's much lighter (about the same as Sonic) but faster and has better jumps.  I can send it to you if you want?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2011, 11:16:24 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol at the six-legged spider...
i rly thought spiders had 8...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 15, 2011, 04:05:13 PM
I finished it a while ago.  Btw, are you using a full recolour set of Bowser Jr, or just the one model?  If the recolour set, I can give you a glitchless full slot size mod.  This means he won't resize when he's grabbed and thrown.  I've also edited some of his stats to make it fit better to him.  He's much lighter (about the same as Sonic) but faster and has better jumps.  I can send it to you if you want?
;D Yes please! And yea i am using a full recolor pack, I can send it to you if you want it also. Has CSP's, Name icon, and all that other good stuff
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood