SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2011, 10:36:37 PM
Why not use it with the Spiderman vertex on Falcon?

Falcon is too limited PSA wise, also, lacks... something else, forgot how it's called. That's why he went for Sheik, and also, BeyondYou said he's making Spiderman over Sheik.


Deadpool? Recycle Bin? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- (i'mstillgonnakeephisanimationsthough)

Spider-Man? Awesome

the A attacks on spider man are awnsome xD but i bet the hardest thing will be the specials  i hope he gets amazing xD( lol)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 13, 2011, 06:40:19 AM
the A attacks on spider man are awnsome xD but i bet the hardest thing will be the specials  i hope he gets amazing xD( lol)

Indeed they will be.  Spider Sting will be easy.  Web Ball will be a bit trickier and Web Zip will be the hardest.  I'll need to do some testing and researching to see how exactly I can make it so Sheik's chain isn't affected by gravity and stays completely straight and rigid.

I was able to make the normals so quickly because they require so little PSA work and are really easy.  I literally only added 6KB of space from doing all the normals.

I think sheik just won the costume contest this year...
Well...next to skull wario
lol

You should make a move for Down B.
I wouldn't want Spiderman transforming into Zelda by accident. haha

Perhaps a Spider slide attack?
Kinda like Captain Falcons...just weaker...quicker...and on the ground.  :af:

Quote from: Bainch on June 13, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
You should make a move for Down B.
I wouldn't want Spiderman transforming into Zelda by accident. haha

Perhaps a Spider slide attack?
Kinda like Captain Falcons...just weaker...quicker...and on the ground.  :af:

Not possible.  Zelda's/Sheik's Down B is hardcoded.  It either stays the same, or gets disabled using codes.

And think about it.  If it was possible to edit Zelda's/Sheik's Down B, I would've added it to the moveset.  Despite what some of you guys may think, I do think this through, and I know what I'm doing.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 13, 2011, 07:27:20 PM
Not possible.  Zelda's Down B is hardcoded.  It either stays the same, or gets disabled using codes.

What about DO's Zelda PSA with the Jirachi? If I remember correctly, the down B doesn't change her to Shiek.

Quote from: Cascade on June 13, 2011, 07:29:25 PM
What about DO's Zelda PSA with the Jirachi? If I remember correctly, the down B doesn't change her to Shiek.

Never used it so I wouldn't know.  Though I shall have a look.  I simply heard from somewhere that it wasn't possible to give Zelda/Sheik a Down B.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 13, 2011, 07:32:40 PM
Never used it so I wouldn't know.  Though I shall have a look.  I simply heard from somewhere that it wasn't possible to give Zelda/Sheik a Down B.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17516
^Shiek PSA with a changed Down-B. =p


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 13, 2011, 07:44:10 PM
Good for him.  Now get off my ass and I'll think of an idea.

But your ass is so comfortable~!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 13, 2011, 07:27:20 PM
Not possible.  Zelda's/Sheik's Down B is hardcoded.  It either stays the same, or gets disabled using codes.

And think about it.  If it was possible to edit Zelda's/Sheik's Down B, I would've added it to the moveset.  Despite what some of you guys may think, I do think this through, and I know what I'm doing.
Um, yes, I think a Peter Parker over Zelda hack is now in order. Joking, obviously

Excellent work on Spidey's animations, they look straight out of MvC3. Hopefully we get a good vertex to go along with it!