Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jigiba

#1
dolphin

with the internet here it's going to take a long time but I'm working on uploading it

all I did was replace everything inside the 7.0s sd.raw with what's inside the SDRoot folder of 8.0s, and everything is in the right place

the gct is in the codes folder on the root
I tried putting a copy in the pf folder, generating new ones using the codeset.txt, forcing all regions and never mind I just got it working

put it on an sdhc sd
#2
with the 8.0s release candidate w/ ASRL I would get an error after choosing a stage and with this final one it says sd codes not found even though they're there

didn't have either of those issues with 7.0s

tried changing through all the hook types
#3
Help / Re: CSPs and Stage Expansion
September 22, 2012, 07:44:51 AM

pls?
#4
so...there isn't?
#5
Help / CSPs and Stage Expansion
September 12, 2012, 03:05:43 AM
Stage Expansions won't allow me to use CSPs. It automatically freezes prior to entering the character select screen for any mode. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using it with Riivolution, and I'm placing the sel_char in RSBE/ect./ect./pf/Menu2
#6
Help / Re: sc_selcharacter freezing due to it's filesize ?
September 10, 2012, 07:54:19 PM
Quote from: Disc Murderer on September 10, 2012, 07:48:34 PM
Oh, he was ?
SD:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2/

and I might be ... I'll go check.

EDIT :
I do have the Stage Roster Expansion System v1.1 [Phantom Wings] code, could this be the issue ?
I'm actually not even sure what it's for, do any Brawl hacks use it ? Obviously expands the stage roster.

You should remove all stage related codes and see if this still occurs
and if you're using Stage Expansion codes with Riivolution, you should consider downloading a different .xml
#7
Help / Re: sc_selcharacter freezing due to it's filesize ?
September 10, 2012, 07:43:30 PM
Quote from: Disc Murderer on September 10, 2012, 07:24:56 PM
Nah, I know I've been putting them on the right character ( I'm not even sure if it would matter where you put it in the char_bust_tex_lz77 ) and I don't think it really requires any
codes aside from the File Patcher code. Maybe something is wrong with the CSPs ?

EDIT : Whats the max filesize anyways ? It'd be nice to know in case something like this happens again.

He's asking for the exact directory of where you put the sc_selcharacter in your SD Card, not where you put the CSPs on the sc_selchar
Also, would you happen to be using any stage expansion codes?
#8
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 09, 2012, 06:16:46 PM
Oh, well I know the spark jump one, but I'll have to try the other one. :P

For the instant grab, you go just past the opponent, and grab immediately while you are turning around. As for the second one, you use his Down A in-Air, and as soon as you and your opponent hit the ground, you begin juggling them with his Down A kick, and you can complete the combo with a C-Stick once you've juggled them to the edge. This guy uses both frequently:

PK Nightmare - a Lucas Combo Video

they can only be executed with the GC controller though  :patrick:
and there are several other things that GC users are enabled to do, but not us nunchuck users  :oshi:
#9
There are advanced techniques that only the gamecube controller is capable of pulling off. For instance, Lucas's instant grab, Down A in-Air to Down A kick juggle, ect.

Is there some sort of code that would allow nunchuck users to do such things? Plus like, a C-Stick option for them to replace the addition jump button on the nunchuck..If not, could this be seen in the near future? Is it even plausible?  :-\

Thank you to anyone who responds  :vyse:
#10
Help / Re: Direct model importing assistance
May 04, 2012, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 01:41:32 AM
notice how i put "DEFINITELY" and i use 2010 so we mgiht have a bit of a differance adn i use v0.65 for bb

Welp..I can only hope that you decide to halp me..

#11
Help / Re: Direct model importing assistance
May 04, 2012, 01:40:13 AM
Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 01:36:05 AM
:notimp: maybe on tehn week end. u need 3ds max and brawl box

I have the 2011 version that was released on their site for students, and the most recent brawl box. Weekend definitely works, I generally have more time then..thakn youvab su mach dsodusb  :yay:
(Notice how me posting an image of Chuck Norris caused you to change your mind <.<)
#12
Help / Re: Direct model importing assistance
May 04, 2012, 01:35:19 AM
Quote from: Jigiba on May 04, 2012, 01:22:32 AM
..please for the love of  

...Please?
#13
Help / Direct model importing assistance
May 04, 2012, 01:22:32 AM
Because of the fact that the tutorials and actual work space differ vastly, I'm desperately requesting for direct halp. We can use any means of chatting, I can send print screens of my work space, ect..I can grasp concepts quickly, and it would only be a few instances in which I'm stuck and need professional assistance..please for the love of   
#14
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 09:40:03 PM
lol yeah, it'll be a while before I get to those >=3
So if you want to import Hidan I can make a .DAE for you :)

You wouldn't happen to be able to rip from Marvel VS Capcom games would you?
There's a few characters I'm dieing to import from there =3 namely a few X men :D

..Assuming you're talking about UMvC3 seeing as that's the only one that uses models..(excluding MvC3)..LittleBoygos rips from that. (hurr's his thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40682.0)
#15
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 06:18:31 PM
I can get a model straight from the game and without AIS =3
But yeah, Shikamaru was going to be on my list anyway.

After  I complete my major list, here's my minor list.
Sasori (Regular form without the puppet body)
Hidan (Hellz to the fakking yeah =3 )
Tenten
Ino
Sakura
Astro Boy (Vertexed from mario and imported over someone else)

I was literally just about to start importing Hidan ._.
But I wasn't quite positive who to import him over because I hear there are PSA restrictions and certain characters have more space for ish. I generally would just make you do it, but I dunno how long it will be until you get to that, so.. >.>

Yeah, and I essentially have both of their movesets entirely planned out, and people bear the right to refer to me as impatient, so..I dunno, if you decide you want to do it, I can just keep retouching on the PSA ideas..and I'll most likely give up on the import anyfways..