Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Speedy101

#1
I hate to be the bearer of bad news  but... the site is becoming overrun with a ton of bots they just keep coming and posting spam and unrelated topics in numerous categories.
#2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=53340

^I swear these bots just keep coming, it's like a freakin outbreak or invasion.   
#3
Help / Re: What's new
March 21, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
This seems more like something for the off topic discussion board not here.
#4
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: need some help
January 14, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
This really ain't the spot to be asking for help stranger it's should go in help or vertex help.
#5
Help / Re: Question about custom stage songs
November 10, 2017, 12:40:50 AM
I don't think it's possible, for you can only use the songs the game gives you.
#6
Help / Re: Request?
September 01, 2016, 07:52:10 PM
You should post it in A/A request and ideas
#7
Help / Re: Request?
August 15, 2016, 09:48:40 PM
If you're requesting for a Master Hand moveset then this is the wrong section for it
#8
Help / Rsbe v1.20
July 01, 2016, 06:21:15 AM
I don't know if this is the right place for this but does anyone know where I can download this soundbank from years ago? Or can someone link me to the download for I pretty much need it 
#9
Indie games eh? Well I'm not sure if there's a model for him yet but how about Lucas MacGuffin both human form and werewolf form from the popular indie\puzzle game Macguffin's Curse?
#10
A shop eh? interesting idea
#12
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on July 21, 2015, 05:08:52 PM
Looks good. Kinda wish it was over Bridge of Eldin and had a bit more going on, but its a desert, so, doesn't matters.

And i just downloaded Suzaku Castle and noticed something unacceptable. There is no Guile's Theme, you f***ing monster.
Whoa Whoa what ever happened to censoring curse words Ridley? Are you trying to get yourself banned?
#13
Quote from: windhunter7 on July 16, 2015, 11:04:11 PM
I would recommend a SanDisk 2 GB SD Card.
^ This I use the same type of Sd Card so a 2 gigabyte sd card would be you're best  bet.
#14
Help / Re: I'm New!
July 23, 2015, 03:26:47 PM
First: This isn't exactly the right place to introduce yourself pal it goes in introductions but welcome anyway.

Second: Yes it could work just visit the thread these two are talking about.

Last: If you ever need help with anything else head for the help forum on this here site and one of us or some others will do the best to play our part.
#15
Music & SFX / Re: Music requests
June 24, 2014, 01:07:26 AM
This should be in Music and sfx request not here.