Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Don Jon Bravo

#1
yes need a hd character selection screen
#2
how far along did you get on Xeno?
#3
coco is thicc
i like...
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
April 29, 2017, 05:13:02 AM
Quote from: Sammi Husky on April 28, 2017, 01:58:26 AM

I'll try to get around to making something at some point, and maybe some exmodules

^^this
#5
happy xenomorph egg
XD
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
April 15, 2017, 04:15:24 PM
wait a minute i thought this was Vector Man:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
what happens if I ate my cats?
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 30, 2017, 09:23:29 PM
Quote from: Calypso on March 26, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
I view you thread all the time, I don't talk very much, or at all sometimes. I just lurk around... resumes lurking.
^^this
#9
Help / Re: sel_character file size
March 12, 2017, 03:44:21 PM
have you tried editing the iso
i d k
just saying
may wanna back the iso up first tho
#10
Help / Re: Bone editing?
March 10, 2017, 12:04:58 AM
this place is lame at the moment for sm4sh hackin
i recommend discord or gamebananasas as an alternate for your inquiry
#11
holy [censored]
Predator stuff here
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 24, 2017, 04:27:32 AM
is "very, very" a trump reference?
lol
#13
lookin dope
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 01, 2017, 12:46:31 AM
who is kenny and jane?
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 28, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
Quote from: Ghoti on January 26, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
Hey, when I click the "Alternate Sound Loader BETA for BrawlEX" link in your sig, I get an error. Is that project still being worked on, or has it been canned?

its an ok process when u want to swap the whole sfx database
but when you want to load from two databases it gets confusing
so interest in project is pretty much gone because of that