Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 17, 2012, 09:56:15 PMAniverge >_< pm :3 Topic: Chidori :D *kills sasuke anyway* :3
his name is Anivernage, not aniverge. get it right next time.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Naruto200Man on September 17, 2012, 09:56:15 PMAniverge >_< pm :3 Topic: Chidori :D *kills sasuke anyway* :3
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 17, 2012, 07:48:21 PMYeah I'd like to know too. I don't just almost finish all the animations and make this 230 frame final smash for no reason.
Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 17, 2012, 04:56:55 AM
yeah so dont worry about the final smash also i will have a pic of it soon
Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 16, 2012, 03:30:57 AMLMAO
Quote from: Omniscient X on September 14, 2012, 12:02:10 AMSweet ;D but I already have this model so im hoping someone can import it for me soon! It'll be a nice addition I'm just worried about the file size a bit :/ @GammaRidley sorry I must've missed your comment earlier but I added multiple GFX to Ganondorfs file and the tornado is currently the article that replaces the sword. -Omni
Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on September 03, 2012, 11:53:51 PMLoving the Gotenks psa. But feels kinda weak. All moves have a long wind up as well. Lastly, I use gecko so where can i find a code to eliminate lucas' soundbank?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 02, 2012, 04:09:51 PM
same :/
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 11 queries.