Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - eddy7eddy

#1
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 02, 2013, 10:03:08 AM
I've Played with a friend and two random PC like 3 hours and no silent or noisy freeze.
I just add all the original cBliss files to the ISO, and all my modded files to the SD.
This seems to work perfect, almost Zero freeze.

I know i'm not saving memory, but the only problem is the ISO size (or WBFS).
#2
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 02, 2013, 01:30:44 AM
XENO-IMPORTANT!

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH CBLISS WITH ALMOST ZERO FREEZES!

What do you need?

(1)-An Original(Recomended) SSBB burned ISO File

(2)-cBliss v1.5 by "ASF1nk"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32217

(3)-cBliss Recolors Project Filler Characters by "blazingflare"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32364

(4)-Mewtwo2000 New Code Fix:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59782.msg1150514#msg1150514
---Or the cBliss Tool:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33347&Moderated=All&facebook=true

(5)- ISO Tool - Character Expander by "Mewtwo2000"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32279

"I'M USING GECKO CODES AND A NTSC ISO"

Steps:
-Download and follow the insturctions of "ISO Tool" [Read Info Text before download it (scroll down)]
-Rename your ISO without spaces (like: SSBB)
-Open "Extract ISO" on your bin folden (this is from wiimm's iso tools on the Mewtwo2000 ISO TOOL Info Text)
-Type the name for the new folder (like: SSBBFOLDER) then enter.
-Type your ISO name with extension (like: SSBB.iso) then enter.
-Wait until Command Prompt Close
-Now, you have a new Folder with All your ISO files
-Go to: SSBBFOLDER > DATA > files [You will find all the SSBB replaceable files)
-Replace the Fighter folder with cBliss Recolors Project, Open RAR: [Private/wii/app/RSBE/PF/]
-Replace all the cBliss 1.5 files, Open RAR: [cBlissKit v1.5[Gecko]/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/]
-After replacing everything, Open "WriteISO" to build your new ISO
-Type the name of your Game folder (like: SSBBFOLDER) then enter.
-Type the new name for your new cBliss iso with extension (like: NEWSSBB.iso) then enter.
-Wait until Command Prompt Close
-NOW THERE IS YOUR NEW ISO WITH ALL THE cBliss FILES
-Use the new Mewtwo2000 codes and all the cBliss files on your SD.
-Play with the new ISO (WBFS format or Burn it)

I'm Gonna add a short Video with all the Steps.

XENO-ENJOY :)
#3
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
July 22, 2013, 08:12:10 AM
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 17, 2013, 08:47:48 PM
Have you tried my mod of the codes? It's more stable, maybe it works once you use it.

The game still freeze with the Kirby(07,08,09) :kdance: and jigglypuff Costume,
But thanks for a more stable version :)
#4
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
July 17, 2013, 12:59:13 AM
I have a little problem, cBliss works perfect, but my game freezes (Silent Freeze) when i select any new kirby's costume (FitKirby07,08,09) with any jigglypuff (purin) costume.
Please tell me if I am the only one, or it's an usual error with this fabolous project.
#5
Help / Re: how do i replace lylat cruise ?
July 02, 2013, 02:39:46 AM
I FOUND THE WAY!!!
Replace
STGSTARFOX_GDIFF.PAC
&
STGSTARFOX.PAC
With your stage (Both with the same)
Then add your Rel (ST_STARFOX.rel)
That's ALL :D
#6
haha, seeing the time and effort that you dedicate to Dunban model, came to my mind:
-I am Dunban! Edit me if you dare!
:P
I'm pretty sure you were the first to import material from Xenoblade, I am infinitely grateful,
I'm excited for what is coming and hope you have luck with the next models,
:)
#7
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 18, 2012, 08:22:44 PM
Hey Demon, When your not busy could you please get me some xenoblade characters?
I would like
Fiora
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And
Metal Face
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you can't find their models that is fine, but I'd be reall thankful if you could!
Also if it's not to much trouble, could you possible find one of Fiora's weapons for me? Doesn't matter which though.

Thanks in advanced!

I would be very grateful too,
haha I started learning how to modify the models, only to see any xenoblade character in Brawl :P
#8
And when It's Reyn Time?
.
.
Always i think :P
.
.
I'll be so grateful with any Shulk Psa and the Monado :)
#9
Shulk Or Dunban model on ike and marth respective, than you for your work :)
#10
SHULK
Man, what a bunch of jokers

Or

RIKI
Friends be happy

Any of those will be fine, thank you :)
#11
Well.. i likelike Xenoblade, and i would appreciate any xenocharacter :)
#12
I know a lot of people appreciate too much, a XENOBLADE Character :)
Please i need a monado in Brawl!! :D
#13
I need help please :kdance:, can someone tell me if this works with a usb loader? like wiiflow.

And if it works, can you tell me how?!

Thank U :mk: