Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - piggybank67

#1
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 05, 2016, 02:45:36 PM
I think KJP might know where the animations are, so you could PM him.

Thanks for the advice!  I just pmed him.
#2
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 05, 2016, 03:52:22 AM
Did you check here? It should have all of the fighters(I think), but I dunno if it has the animations. Note: You may have to rig the models in another program and then export them to the proper format to use them in Unity or UE4, but I don't know if they're already properly formatted, as Unity and UE4 are picky about what kinds of models they can use.

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/

Thanks!  Definitely looking for models with animations though.  Without it'll make it really hard haha
#3
Hey not sure if this is where to post but I'm looking for all of the original smash models exported with animations ready for a game engine like unity5 or ue4.  Just looking to make some fun concepts.
#4
Quote from: Flygon on December 26, 2012, 08:11:30 PM
Ok, there's a new poll, I want you to vote honestly, as it is like feedback for me.

Flygon please check your private messages.
#5
Quote from: Carnage on January 08, 2012, 04:14:11 PM
those arent my imports lol just said someone released them in the vault :P meowth is from pikazz and darkrai from GBC  xD

Thanks!

List Update! Added Soneek's new work! 1/14
#6
Model Imports / Re: PokeBrawl (List Update! 1/5)
January 08, 2012, 04:09:18 PM
@Carnage please submit your imports in the format I provided in the original post
@TokoyamiTheDark awesome!
@Irukari sure just post it when he's complete
#7
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on January 05, 2012, 12:46:06 PM
I offer the following Pokemon for the moment :) ;

#384 Rayquaza - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#437 Bronzong - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#462 Magnezone - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#470 Leafeon - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#471 Glaceon - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)




You're amazing man thanks!
#8
Model Imports / Re: PokeBrawl (Updated Infernape! 1/2)
January 04, 2012, 10:53:24 PM
thanks Soneek

Someone has found a link to the first 150 pokemon ripped from Pokemon Battle Revolution.  It's amazing!
here it is: http://megaupload.com/?d=ITZEARR0

I will include it in the main post as well!
#9
Model Imports / Re: PokeBrawl (Updated 1/1)
January 02, 2012, 01:10:35 AM
oh ill get rid of that too.  thanks!
#10
Model Imports / Re: PokeBrawl (Updated 1/1)
January 02, 2012, 01:07:55 AM
Quote from: Carnage on January 02, 2012, 12:41:07 AM
no they arent brawl models they are vertexes and tyranitar was vertexed to look like his pokepark appearence

in the OP you have 3 vertexs  munna ,tyranitar and rayquaza altough there is a rayquaza psa with his model from brawl over olimar altough its glitchy and most animations arent done same with that cubone who is just a model in t stance over pikachu.And if you ever find out how to rig i would be waiting for a Mew from brawl or pokepark to be rigged over ness there is a vertex but an import would be perfect and his taill  and feets whould work perfectly if you riig his feets to ness knees :P

thanks for the info carnage.  I'll be on the look out for that mew import you want so much haha
#11
Raquaza and Groudon are from brawl right?  That should be fine since I'm not expecting squirtle, ivysaur, or charzard to be imported.  From the description, Tyranitar seems to be from PokePark wii.  But thanks for the heads up on the others.
#12
updates on your pokemon?
#13
Updated with 15+ Pokemon.  Just searched around on Brawl Vault got all the ones I thought looked like imports.  If I'm wrong on any please correct me.
#14
just make samurott so SICK :D
#15
@southcraft why not shippuuden lee?