Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Boygos

#1
Hey so how's the Brawl modding coming guys
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 23, 2014, 08:21:44 PM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 23, 2014, 06:59:57 PM
Can I do Sully over Bowser? That'd be a fun challenge plus help with my Bowser rigging skills.
I'll send him to you. You can put him on whoever you want
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 23, 2014, 06:14:17 PM
Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 23, 2014, 06:02:57 PM
Why not have Dash over Sonic instead?
I believe that's the plan, actually.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 23, 2014, 05:24:20 PM
just a tease of some of the models I've ripped for some of my boys over here


hmu if you want anything from Disney Infinity, and I'll let you know whether or not someone has already called dibs on it.

Spex has dibs on Vanellope, Captain Jack and the Incredibles. Mariodk has dibs on Agent P the mother[censored]ing Playtpus, and I of course have already done Phineas.

I'm looking for someone to rig up Elsa and Anna because they'd be cool, and also Sulley over Bowser would be awesome. And obviously, Sorcerer Mickey over Mario, Ness or Lucas would be amazing. Randall over Yoshi? Idk, I have a lot of ideas.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 22, 2014, 10:19:48 PM
Quote from: Spex130 on July 22, 2014, 04:17:48 AM
Whoa, people finally got into ripping Disney Infinity?

We need to talk. Now. Oh man.

Hahah well just shoot me a PM lol

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 22, 2014, 04:26:51 AM
Disney Infinity for PC?! Whoooaaaa. Did not know that existed. However, don't you need the toys to unlock models?
Nope, all the games files are in the directory regardless of whether or not you've actually got the toys. (but either way, I've got almost all of them anway hahahaha)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 22, 2014, 04:38:22 AM
I was close. lol Anyways you should probably put Ferb over somebody, probably Ness or Lucas, also I think you should replace the stick with a wrench or some tool since they're always building some amazing and life changing device....every day....they could've solved all the worlds problems in the first season. xD Anyways, I think importing Ferb and releasing the two at the same time would be a good idea.DLC? I mean you have to buy the extra toys anyways so it'd make sense.
Ferb wasn't in the game man :/
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 21, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 21, 2014, 09:39:26 PM
awesome, where'd you get the model from?
The body is Lucas's, but the head is from Disney Infinity for PC.

PM me if you need anything buddy
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 21, 2014, 09:38:14 PM
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 21, 2014, 09:13:42 PM
Dat old brawlbox though...
well my tools are sort of... dated. As am I.

I think I just fully updated them though.

#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 21, 2014, 09:03:35 PM
ope nevermind guys I got it thank you
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 21, 2014, 08:57:03 PM
Quote from: TurboChaos on July 21, 2014, 08:34:52 PM
Is wire-frames on?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is weird...

#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 21, 2014, 08:25:15 PM
Quote from: Velen on July 21, 2014, 08:17:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a texture thing.
It doesn't do it in the older versions of BrawlBox though.. hmm.. It's strange.
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 21, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
I've been gone for awhile, but how the [censored] do I get the wireframe off of him in BrawlBox? :srs:

#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 20, 2014, 09:59:50 PM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2014, 07:11:18 PM

The head is from Across the Second Dimension right? Both eyes were identical in that game, and since he wears the same clothes as Lucas, you just replaced the head right or did you use Phineas's body too? :af2:
and yes, it is Lucas's body... shhhhhhhhh
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 20, 2014, 09:58:46 PM
Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 20, 2014, 04:20:01 AM
Awesome, you're back! Welcome back. By the way, did you see my Sceptile mod? I thought you might be excited to for that.
Yes! sorry I didn't respond! I had around 50+ new PMs upon logging in, most of which was "can u pls update this" or "u should make a new hax of this"

It looks awesome!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 20, 2014, 10:09:06 AM
awesome way to come back, you wouldn't have a Ferb model would you?
for a ice climbers set :P

also, he should use a giant wrench

Giant wrench? Hmm... I was thinking he'd use a wooden Perry toy. It does absolutely nothing.

Quote from: Nαno on July 20, 2014, 06:28:40 AM
Hai bb <3
bae <3

thank you for the enthusiasm everyone, no promises on whether I'm "back" or not, but I ripped some Disney Infinity models, and I thought I'd test out my new PC's Dolphin compatibility.

Then I saw Phineas and Perry and I had to do em.

Any ideas for Perry? Or would someone else wanna take him off my hands?
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 20, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#15
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs - Marthie Marth
February 18, 2014, 10:51:05 PM


I came back from the dead just to tell you how beautiful this CSP is