Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Chaos_Knight

#1
So...has all this development been tested on the digital version of Smash Wii U? Not that saying I have the digital version, just curious.
#2
Dedede looks weird imo... His eyeballs look like their bulging out and the way his irises are position makes him look derpy.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 05, 2015, 05:04:37 AM
Quote from: Program on August 04, 2015, 05:52:59 PM
It's not my model, like I said, it's Rosetta-Hime's. I'm just making the textures and materials for it. As for the clothes, that's an old pic. I wanted them to seem uniform, however, I didn't want you to get them mixed up in battle.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is one fresh plumber. Would be neat if you could stylized his hat too.
#4
I knew something felt a bit different. I only got to play on it once without paying for it because I was in a a Tourney.
#5
Did they actually update the textures? I haven't gotten the DLC to see for myself yet.
#6
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2015, 06:47:29 PM
I can only hope that moveset and animation editing will be a possibility in the future.
inb4PMHDedition
#8
Dat post for Lucina though.
#9
So weird thing that happened to me is that I got banned from the forums on mobile but not on PC.  This a bug or something?
#10
Of course you got the models already. >.>
#11
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*scared*
Somewhere in there is Diddy's banana.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 20, 2015, 01:20:29 AM
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 20, 2015, 01:13:31 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi, because of tongue.
I'd say Sonic would be the best fit, since Yooka does curl up to roll around.
#13
You seem to have forgotten HW Dark Link.
#15
Discussion / Re: Smash 3DS Music Hacked
May 14, 2015, 03:10:13 PM
Quote from: Zikkh on May 14, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBG6NDJyCnc

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Pretty cool stuff.
Soon everyone will change Fox's voice to his Brawl one.