Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Sir Kirby the 4th

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 29, 2016, 05:23:44 AM
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 29, 2016, 05:10:09 AM
Okay...I lied...this turned out well in my opinion so I decided to share this...well technically it's not Shadow so I'm telling half a lie.

No...he has no mouth. None at all.


Yeah, it's Sonic. See, he's blue.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 28, 2016, 03:10:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I may slack off most of the time, but when it comes to mah anniversary, I (mostly) give it mah all! So for the entire month of March, I will be releasing every version of Rotom on various characters.
The first one is, of course, the Electric type over Fox.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 22, 2016, 05:21:47 AM
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 14, 2016, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on February 14, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

Finally got back to work on this guy. Gave him a more Brawl-styled texture so he'd blend in more, and gave him Peepa for Pikmin. All that's left is in-game testing, but I can't do it because I don't have a working Wii.
I have a working Wii.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 08, 2016, 09:05:22 PM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 08, 2016, 06:52:28 PM
lol I once recieved a request of octoling over Wolf, by any coincidence, I wonder if that person also requested it to you
Well I used to request things, back when my old computer couldn't run 3DS Max, & no one finished those hacks. Probably cuz they're too busy with stuff. So he's probably messaging as many people as possible to get this done. & I'm never busy, so I only quit on requests if they go horrible wrong (or when I'm horribly lazy... yeah, mostly that.). Also, other people have talent, which makes each import last longer to make. Cuz they add stuff like Ref, FS eyes, hurt faces, metal... fingers. I've never done those things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the Octoling has been taking a few steroids.
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 08, 2016, 05:50:28 AM
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 08, 2016, 05:22:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You'll cowards can't have a rig as good as this
Her proportions don't match Wolf. & I went into 3DS max not knowing that, & when I found out, I was like: Fuk it doin it live! Then horrible things happened. This is the best pose in the entirety of Wolf's moveset where she doesn't look like she has boneitis.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 06, 2016, 06:34:03 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2016, 05:37:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's the most MLG thing I've seen all week.
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 29, 2016, 04:30:14 AM
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 28, 2016, 01:51:50 PM
aaaaaaaaand failure
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His face makes him look like he got hit in the :dk:.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 21, 2016, 02:01:57 AM
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on January 21, 2016, 01:59:40 AM
Yeah I know. I cannot for the life of me find a good material/texture for it. And I lack the skills and knowledge to make a custom material. If anyone has a suggestion, then by all means, tell me.
... use stained glass type texture?
Cuz that material you showed us looks PERFECT for a Yoshi's New Island, Same Mechanics style.
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 18, 2016, 11:09:14 PM
Bad news, nobody: my super video card super exploded. So for now, I'm using a temporary video card, & it looks MUCH less fancy than my original... but It's a higher number that my original... so I don't know why it's so loud, anyways, I have MORE bad news: after a week of not having a computer I spent a couple nights continuiong my progress on Koshosho!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on January 14, 2016, 07:20:13 AM
I hate to go off-topic for a second, but...Stop what you are doing.
Play Kazooie and Tooie.
Be sucked in.
Be amazed.
Do it now.
I've got more important things to do.... my more, I of course mean less.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 13, 2016, 04:02:03 AM
Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on January 12, 2016, 11:20:08 PM
thanks man i did a little more to it it in game now i have a few textures issue but its going :)

I'm 1 of 5 people who've never played Banjo Kazooie. Which in unnacceptable in the age of emulators, but I have more important things to do... by more, I mean less. Anyways, This is my start on Koshosho from Samurai Warriors. I've you've never played it, I think Shia Labeouf is able to tell you what to do next.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#13
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project M 4.0?
January 11, 2016, 10:05:14 AM
Good luck.... Keeping it under 2 GB.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 11, 2016, 09:51:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can even see the polygons.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 19, 2015, 08:05:31 PM
http://www.models-resource.com/wii/mypokemonranch/
Yay! Pokemon Rumble models!
Time to import all of them. Not much though... yet.