WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

His nose is yellow.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Take this ya filthy animals!

This is the last preview. I swear.
[spoiler]



Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 28, 2016, 12:43:26 AM
Take this ya filthy animals!

This is the last preview. I swear.
[spoiler]


Ooooooh. Nice recolors.
retired

its the first time I've ever seen a shadow recolored as Sonic... oh god

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I may slack off most of the time, but when it comes to mah anniversary, I (mostly) give it mah all! So for the entire month of March, I will be releasing every version of Rotom on various characters.
The first one is, of course, the Electric type over Fox.

Those are some sexy original recolors for shadow
If shadow was in smash4 he probably would have gotten the pacman treatment...

Those shadow colours are too edgy! Lol.

I do like them, though it'd be nice if the white stripe on the Knuckles skin wasn't there or another colour (like green?) because the white is just, ech.

February 28, 2016, 07:01:07 PM #19793 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:43:05 PM by Krystal_Starfox
Braixen someone you plan to do, to some character?

Post Merge: February 28, 2016, 07:43:05 PM

Braixen, who encourages to do?

Okay...I lied...this turned out well in my opinion so I decided to share this...well technically it's not Shadow so I'm telling half a lie.

No...he has no mouth. None at all.



February 29, 2016, 05:23:44 AM #19795 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:56:33 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 29, 2016, 05:10:09 AM
Okay...I lied...this turned out well in my opinion so I decided to share this...well technically it's not Shadow so I'm telling half a lie.

No...he has no mouth. None at all.


Yeah, it's Sonic. See, he's blue.


It's memephiles.
retired

Started from scratch after my first attempt, and here we are:



Looks okay, yes? Skin wrap is my best friend now; cut soo much time off of rigging.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 01, 2016, 08:32:00 PM
Started from scratch after my first attempt, and here we are:



Looks okay, yes? Skin wrap is my best friend now; cut soo much time off of rigging.
Will he have facial expressions? Also that is the xenoverse model right?