Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BronzeGreekGod

#1
Programming / Anyone know anything about rel editing?
September 23, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
More specifically, I'm trying to figure out how lucarios defensive collisions connecting to a hitbox is recognized by the game. - I'm told its found in the rel.

I want to have mewtwos defensive collisions recognized. They are different compared to lucarios in that they reflect rather than put the character into a counter animation. But since one type of defensive collision can put lucario into counter, the reflector collisions must be somehow recognizable similarly.

I know falco in PM had changes made to him in order to make his reflector activate a short animation when something has been reflected. I'm not sure if that was built into his rel like fox, but if not, then someone made a change to his rel.

So does anyone know where this coding can be found in an rel and how it can be altered? Can anyone look at an rel to make comparisons and find what was changed?
#2
More specifically, I'm trying to figure out how lucarios defensive collisions connecting to a hitbox is recognized by the game. - I'm told its found in the rel.

I want to have mewtwos defensive collisions recognized. They are different compared to lucarios in that they reflect rather than put the character into a counter animation. But since one type of defensive collision can put lucario into counter, the reflector collisions must be somehow recognizable similarly.

I know falco in PM had changes made to him in order to make his reflector activate a short animation when something has been reflected. I'm not sure if that was built into his rel like fox, but if not, then someone made a change to his rel.

So does anyone know where this coding can be found in an rel and how it can be altered? Can anyone look at an rel to make comparisons and find what was changed?
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
September 17, 2015, 12:41:17 AM
Ya TP and OOT ganon are separate mods. Check the smashboards forum and my blog for updates if you wana stay up to date :P
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
September 16, 2015, 03:03:50 PM
For anyone who hasn't had a chance to check it out yet...

! ProjectGanondorfBlog

http://smashboards.com/threads/im-just-going-to-leave-this-here.417563/
Thats the main thread.. and theres a link there to my blog there!

I look forward to everyones feedback!
#5
Attacks and Animations / Project Ganondorf reveal trailer
September 16, 2015, 03:00:35 PM
Hey guys, just click here to check out my blog and trailer! I look forward to all your feedback!

http://smashprojectganondorf.blogspot.ca/


Oh and this is the main thread I'll be keeping an eye on:

http://smashboards.com/threads/im-just-going-to-leave-this-here.417563/page-2#post-20145208


P.S. read what my blog says so you don't ask un-necessary questions :P
#6
Hey guys! Does ANYONEEE here know where i can find gct codes that are used to change what soundbank a character loads? I want lucario to read crazy hands sfx, but i cant find the codes to make this work anywhere.

can anyone help?
#7
He will try to do both.
#8
Hey guys, I'm continuing this forum for ThePhantomPsychic, because he can't post right now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here are his postponed projects:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Honestly, he doesn't have very many canceled projects:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 25, 2015, 07:36:43 AM
Hey, does anyone know how the fierce diety link model is coming along :D :P
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 14, 2015, 09:54:42 PM
nice :D
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 14, 2015, 06:55:03 PM
Hey so is anyone gona be working on ripping fierce diety link from hyrule warriors now that hes available :D
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 23, 2015, 01:59:46 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 22, 2015, 08:14:44 PM
Maybe you should wait for someone to rip the model from Hyrule Warriors? The Majora's Mask DLC isn't too far away, plus we'll have an HQ FD Link.

Good point! lol
Will that work fine in brawl? Wont it be too high def or something?

also ya i wasnt in a rush or anything, I just was hoping it would happen some time soon lol

anyway ya, that would probably work well :P
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 22, 2015, 07:56:35 PM
Can someone pleaseeee work on a new Oni Link model? I heard of some ppl working on one with proper armor and better textures and materials, but i havent seen it happen. Is that in progress at all? Anyone know?
#14
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
September 05, 2014, 12:37:14 AM
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on September 04, 2014, 04:05:01 PM
Yes you can add duplicate clones. You could have like 15 Lucario clones if you really wanted to. I think the only issues that could arise are conflicting gfx issues, but they aren't that big of a problem in my opinion because they don't cause the game to freeze. :P

sweet. Can those gfx issues be worked around and avoided?
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
September 04, 2014, 03:30:17 PM
Hey guys, so quick question (ive asked around about this and i want a 2nd opinion). Is it possible to clone a character more than once? Like if i have mewtwo in my game who is a clone of lucario, can i clone lucario again to make another new character (because i'm making a mod where his psa is the base of). or is there some kind of work around to make something like this work?