WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 22, 2015, 03:22:38 AM
So the model works in-game but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeah, it always changes the body to whatever that Pikmin's body color was, but before putting it in brawl box, I exported and reimported/rerigged it as an .smd, and it turned into the right texture for some reason, idk. SMD must reset some values or something, lol.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 22, 2015, 08:14:44 PM
Maybe you should wait for someone to rip the model from Hyrule Warriors? The Majora's Mask DLC isn't too far away, plus we'll have an HQ FD Link.

Good point! lol
Will that work fine in brawl? Wont it be too high def or something?

also ya i wasnt in a rush or anything, I just was hoping it would happen some time soon lol

anyway ya, that would probably work well :P

Quote from: russmarrs2 on January 23, 2015, 01:23:05 AM
Yeah, it always changes the body to whatever that Pikmin's body color was, but before putting it in brawl box, I exported and reimported/rerigged it as an .smd, and it turned into the right texture for some reason, idk. SMD must reset some values or something, lol.
Thanks I'll have try that when I get to my CPU.

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on January 23, 2015, 01:59:46 AM
Good point! lol
Will that work fine in brawl? Wont it be too high def or something?

also ya i wasnt in a rush or anything, I just was hoping it would happen some time soon lol

anyway ya, that would probably work well :P
If it's optimized enough, yes. Any model could work in Brawl.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 23, 2015, 07:32:49 AM #17749 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:28:59 AM by PPelagie
That's strange, I haven't seen anything funny. You're right though.
coque cuir Galaxy note 4 housse Galaxy note 4

Now who could this be?



Attempting to make a model all on my own, including rigging, textures, and the like.

definitely megaman related

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: Majora-Sama on January 23, 2015, 07:51:56 PM
Now who could this be?



Attempting to make a model all on my own, including rigging, textures, and the like.
Shovel Knight


January 24, 2015, 12:17:02 AM #17755 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:18:03 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
over Lonk or Tuun Lonk, no doubt.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

looks like Tink to me, just look at the hair bones xD

January 24, 2015, 01:37:10 AM #17757 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:54:14 AM by Majora-Sama
Yeah, it's Tink because he has the closest proportions. Nubs for legs and longer arms.

Also here's a thing



I'm honestly just doing this in my spare time while I work on other things.



horf

What have I done?...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What in the ever living [censored] did I just look at?