a lot of these sounds great and brings back a lot of memories, so I had to get the soundtrack =]
thanks for posting this!
thanks for posting this!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 20, 2009, 08:30:15 PM
@ Freezinboi
So you're another one of those people who hate the movesets with awesome effects for no reason too huh? It figures. >_>
And..no, don't mess with it. At ALL. Everything is as I intended and I refuse to have it any other way, even for personal use. He isn't supposed to be some weak character who anyone can beat without a problem. He's meant to be a boss like character. How many times do I have to walk through this with you guys? -.o'
But all that aside, I'm glad you enjoy this one. Thanks. Just leave it alone please. :3
Quote from: SqLeon on December 19, 2009, 06:26:40 PM
y do you have 2 file replacement codes?
Quote from: Mr.Weegee on December 19, 2009, 05:36:53 AM
The Up B seems good enough...
Quote from: Dotz on December 19, 2009, 12:49:35 AM
um... have you noticed that mediafire is completely down? could you host on a more reliable site from now on? thx.
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 11 queries.