Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KTH

#1
Soon.



And more if this one is a sucess.
#2
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
December 30, 2014, 07:38:52 PM
Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2014, 04:22:34 AM
*is able to import SMG models into brawl along with proper materials and shaders*

#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 21, 2014, 04:51:52 PM
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 21, 2014, 04:44:44 PM
movie/ssb3ds mewtwo?
Yeah. More like X/Y, Movie/SSB3DS Trophy Mewtwo.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 21, 2014, 04:39:43 PM


#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 30, 2014, 05:51:01 PM
Zelda look nice. Does he can crawl?
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 22, 2014, 08:23:19 PM
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 30, 2014, 07:39:35 PM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 30, 2014, 07:27:36 PM
most unpopular ship but ironically the main
*pics*
I love it sir :srs:
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 30, 2014, 12:57:10 PM
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 28, 2014, 01:24:50 AM
Sexy Samurai, awesome Melee Link and nice Kirito. I love those, man.

And I leave here.



I just have to found how to make the tails to have bone physic. Hope I'll get help for this.
#11
This is excellent, I love it.
Just something weird, the eye white from the preview and the one from in-game isn't the same.
The one from the preview is much better.
#12
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
July 29, 2014, 10:46:59 PM
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 29, 2014, 08:18:43 AM
they both looks great, the small one reminds me of kokiri's sword. xD

making darunia... his hair is weird...



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#13
You should include SSB4 and 3DS stage on your Classic Exp. Pack. That would be nice.
There actually a lot of SSB4 stages. I know it's "Classic" Expansion Pack but many people would love it.

Arena Ferox
Dr. Wily's Castle
Boxing Ring
Windy Hill Zone by me [WIP]
Final Destination by GBC [WIP]
Pilots Wings
Mario Galaxy by DSX8 [WIP]
Skyloft by DSX8 [WIP]
Pyroshere
Great Fox
Tortimer Island by Snoopy [WIP]
Spirit Tracks by DSX8 [WIP]
Palutena's Temple by Angelglory [WIP]
Nintendogs Living Room by Snoopy [WIP]

And others I can't find like Prism Tower stage, but those one are just some example and I'm not asking to include all of them. Just the famous one. Like 2 or 3 from them.
#14
The moveset is excellent, you guys did a really good job on it.
The animation is correct and the special is pretty cool.

The only thing that really bad is the Final Smash. It's really easy to not take damage from it and it's pretty glitchy.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 02, 2014, 02:19:18 PM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 02, 2014, 05:34:30 AM
old vs new:
doesnt look that dark in-game

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


She looking good. Maybe the hair need some change on the color.