WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 02, 2014, 06:03:38 AM
I plan on it, because I want that to take over all of her slots too. I think I'll include a version where she always holds her umbrella, and a normal one, for each recolor. The only one I see giving me trouble will be Daisy's. :)
Awesome. I'm gonna look forward to having this model over Peach's old one.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

July 02, 2014, 01:43:34 PM #15181 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:52:29 PM by Pik
More progress. Toon Link's proportions may be too stubby after all! perhaps Ness's frame is the way to go.

But nah, the bow and shield are worth it.


Ignore the arm and leg textures, of course.



Edit: On second thought, maybe a size-mod on Pit would be better?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 02, 2014, 05:34:30 AM
old vs new:
doesnt look that dark in-game

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


She looking good. Maybe the hair need some change on the color.

July 02, 2014, 02:42:30 PM #15183 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:15:19 PM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: KTH on July 02, 2014, 02:19:18 PM
She looking good. Maybe the hair need some change on the color.
thank you, I sure had a hard time with this re-texturing and re-mapping
but as you see, it doesnt look that dark once in-game, well, I indeed had to tone up the saturation on the hair because she rather looked brunette lol


Until I figure out what's wrong with Protoman being see-through, I'm going to be reworking Sothe:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank God, I got a new computer ;D so I have been working on this guy some more...

I just noticed how much that smiley face I put at the top looks like Fawful's face.

Rigging something for SonicBrawler

Quote from: Pik on July 02, 2014, 01:43:34 PM
More progress. Toon Link's proportions may be too stubby after all! perhaps Ness's frame is the way to go.

But nah, the bow and shield are worth it.


Ignore the arm and leg textures, of course.



Edit: On second thought, maybe a size-mod on Pit would be better?
A size mod on Pit is absolutely the way to go.


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 02, 2014, 05:49:39 AM
Thank you so much! Just let me show off everything~
[spoiler]




I really gotta work on the details in the second flap on her sides. It was my second attempt at a custom texture, so it's very rough.


amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 02, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
BRUHLSTAYLD.png
[spoiler]


Hmmm...meh...uhm...new Goku?

Quote from: TurboChaos on July 02, 2014, 10:23:35 PM
Rigging something for SonicBrawler
[spoiler]


Why...Why does he not have a Keyblade?  :af2:


Quote from: Riddler on July 02, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
A size mod on Pit is absolutely the way to go.

Just don't forget that if you mod him I'm pretty sure you need to mod his bow too.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 02, 2014, 10:39:26 PM
Hmmm...meh...uhm...new Goku?
nope, the same I imported months ago, Im just mapping a new texture over it

Finished Fawful

I HAVE CHORTLES!!!