WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 25, 2014, 11:26:03 PM
[spoiler]


Finally have motioned eyes for the man with multiple textures for "animated eyes". Only problem is the the right eye mirrors the animated eye as well despite being a separate object.



This time I'm doing a Samurai.
Mirror the UV's on the eye that is messed up.

check out these FABULOUS pics! also.. his feets go away when he's doing the wait animations.. is it cause i used the toe bones as bone edits for the legs? cause the original model didnt use toe bones due to his shoe having that angle on it..
[spoiler]










https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


"At least my Murasama must feel at home."

Samurai sword converted to Katana. (Vertex edit)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



In-Game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy Samurai, awesome Melee Link and nice Kirito. I love those, man.

And I leave here.



I just have to found how to make the tails to have bone physic. Hope I'll get help for this.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 28, 2014, 01:31:08 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would've loved to use a "Shut up and take my bananas" pic, but it doesn't exist and I don't have time to make one.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Gee, thanks guys~ I appreciate the feedback!

I'll be fixing him up during my trip to the U.S. starting tomorrow. I tested him in BB and there's still quite a  few things wrong with his rig.

But I agree, Gangplank Galleon would be beast.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 28, 2014, 01:31:08 AM


Good to see an actual model of this badass vilain. Hope his coat will get a better texture :p



Quote from: KTH on August 28, 2014, 01:24:50 AM
Sexy Samurai, awesome Melee Link and nice Kirito. I love those, man.

And I leave here.



I just have to found how to make the tails to have bone physic. Hope I'll get help for this.


Wow he looks really great, but I think animated custom bones would be better for the tails, because they're constantly moving.

I'm still curious how they could turn with physic, adding it would be very useful for some models.


Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on August 27, 2014, 10:32:51 PM
"At least my Murasama must feel at home."

Samurai sword converted to Katana. (Vertex edit)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



In-Game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That...was actually a katana before you straightened it. What you have now is more like a ninjato. Looks good, though.




Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 28, 2014, 01:31:08 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 28, 2014, 01:31:08 AM


Awesome, who is he being imported over? I remember I did the pirate version of him (with the cape) over Dedede, I ought to redo my older hacks lol :laugh: Looks very cool!

he's actually for the k.rool psa he's working on

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

was able to add some more extra CLR0 data to ganon's fitmotion since demise is now properly optimized from BB..
note: not every single animation of him will have color animations..

[spoiler]


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 28, 2014, 04:36:06 AM
he's actually for the k.rool psa he's working on

I honestly don't have enough knowledge on what a PSA truly is or what it entails. So what would you do with this, like, would it go over a specific character? I know, dumb question, my apologies.