[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


June 14, 2014, 12:56:51 AM #346 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:57:45 AM by russmarrs2
My SSB4 Pac-Man model

Thank God, he would go great over Mario or Sonic. He would go great over Mario due to his jump and Mario's F.L.U.D.D. could be replaced by Pac-Man's fire hydrant. He would also go great over Sonic due to Sonic Ball, could be turned into that arcade styled Pac-Man, and his spring could also be replaced by Pac-Man's fire hydrant.


Hello everyone!

I'm relatively new to model editing and to posting to this forum (so if I'm doing something wrong, by all means, tell me).

So my malady and challenge for myself is to combine a model of a head (which i don't even know where to start to make) and replace it with Dedede's model.

Is this idea feasible?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Any idea you can think of is most likely possible. If you manage to make the model, you should be able to get it in the game. However, this thread is to show custom made models. To request advice or help, you should go to the help section, or the model help.

Alright,  I'll move this post there then.

Thank you!

So I made a thing tonight. Thought I'd share it.



Well, the smaller, simpler one was made a while ago on another night, purely out of a single, six-sided cylinder. This time I spent a couple hours making one with a bit more detail, where the grip/pommel, guard, and blade are separate objects.
It seems I have thing for swords.


July 29, 2014, 08:18:43 AM #352 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:07:11 PM by jjookkeekkiidd
they both looks great, the small one reminds me of kokiri's sword. xD

making darunia... his hair is weird...


He's a lion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


custom Darunia progress, used LoZ TP's goron model for the body and head, and DK for arms and legs, all untextured stuff is fully custom.





i'm pretty confident the hammer will look tons better once textured, and if it's still missing detail i guess i can always add more to it :P

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 29, 2014, 08:18:43 AM
they both looks great, the small one reminds me of kokiri's sword. xD

making darunia... his hair is weird...



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I made a jet...



Believe it or not, this is from Pokémon.
Click for my stuff:


*feels dwarfed by Peardian*

I, uh...I made another sword.
It's, uh...not nearly as impressive as a jet.
I mean, seriously. It's an E-rank weapon with a Mt of 3.



Never seen that jet before, looks awesome though.

Is that a bronze sword?

Quote from: Iwvi on August 01, 2014, 09:56:27 AM
Is that a bronze sword?
That it is, good sir. (:
Based more on the Awakening look rather than the SSB4 look (though there isn't much difference aside from the pommel).
Might texture it, or I might just leave that to someone else who wants to, after I finish the UVs.