Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Doq

#1
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: We changed hosts.
January 05, 2016, 03:16:37 AM
Am I reading the thread right?

Can I make the return to Brawl modding that nobody wanted?
#2
It seems I have missed a lot lately?

The renders are still stylish as ever SJ. You haven't lost your touch.
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
April 16, 2015, 03:11:53 PM
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on April 15, 2015, 03:39:49 AM
Is there any tutorial to migrate to BX v2?
1. Copy core files to SD card
2. Play

Although you may want to update your configs.
#4
Or just do what I do: Export from BrawlBox and edit to fit.
#5
Programming / Re: how to setup SSF2 on Homebrew?
April 07, 2015, 11:19:01 PM
Uh. What?

SSF2 is a PC game and won't even run on the Wii's PPC hardware. You're better off with a PC anyway.
#6
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75b
March 18, 2015, 07:12:15 PM
BlackJax what did you do to the model viewer???!?!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy:

Also got BB to launch again, dunno what I did. However closing the model viewer, taking a screenshot, loading external animations, all do not work.
#7
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75b
March 10, 2015, 05:08:45 AM
Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 09, 2015, 06:30:00 AM
Really? Do you run XP or somethin? I thought it was just the model previewer you couldn't use
Corrupted my HDD and had to reinstall. Running on W7 (not 8.1) and I get absolutely nothing. No error, no .NET problems. I even went into taskmgr and checked and it just has what I call the spawn issue (opening then closing)
#8
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75b
March 09, 2015, 05:03:10 AM
At least BrawlBox works for you. I don't even get a sign of life from this program. :P
#9
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75b
March 03, 2015, 05:12:05 AM
Are you XP?
#10
Quote from: DarkDeity on March 02, 2015, 03:25:49 AM
hey this sounds great. if i werent putting together an oc brawlex pack[may as well keep that as a personal one though cause, honestly, who's gonna download a brawlex pack where all the clones are oc's of mine, my girlfriends, and my once ex friend now friend again?] I would totally download this one

as for character possibilities might i recommend skull kid by DO? cause honestly one of the things i felt smash needed was another zelda villian not as an assist trophy. And it pissed me[and probably alot of other zelda fans as well] when he was revealed as an assist trophy for smash 4.

and perhaps while we're at it maybe tormods biggoron sword link but skinned as a different character? i have found out any link model works over it. as for who it'd be skinned as, i dunno
Hm. Will consider these.
Quote from: 1blitzer1 on March 02, 2015, 05:00:37 AM
I've noticed the absence of the word 'ridley'... we should change that :)
I see it.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 02, 2015, 06:15:55 AM
this is a BX project I am dangerously interested in; btw which models will you use for reimu and marisa?
The ones that aren't 2D. One Mr. Game and Watch is enough.
#11
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 01, 2015, 02:33:50 AM
I noticed you have Waddle Dee and Ashley on your roster list. Considering I, too, would want them in my own BrawlEx, where exactly would you get their PSAs from? Movesets for either character currently do not exist.
I swore there was an Ashley moveset floating around. In any instance, I'd probably make a PSA based on her appearance in the fangame Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

As for Waddle Dee, that will be much harder, but I do have something to work from (RtDL, etc.)

Just like I have to make PSAs for a few more. Have a list!
Ashley
Reimu
Marisa
Waddle Dee
Jiggth
#12
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75
March 01, 2015, 04:48:38 AM
I'm still in awe of BJ's three monitors.

Maybe he can send me one. jk

But no really this is great.
#13
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.74b
February 14, 2015, 02:09:38 AM
Quote from: Chibiyima on February 12, 2015, 06:53:46 AM
When I try to open Brawlbox, the message says "Brawlbox is not a valid win32 application". Is there a 32-bit version of Brawlbox in there?
Eh?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14
Programming / Re: Pay me to program for you
February 10, 2015, 03:46:00 AM
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2015, 05:35:03 AMOOOH. That's the most intensive task I have listed on the OP.

It's listed as costing $350, but I was debating about putting it on sale soon for a short time. Since you asked, I'll do it for $275 (until the end of February, then it'll be $350 again).

Maybe you can team up with some others and pay monthly? Like what pikazz and namq did to get Ikarus back on track.

I would say that's the steal of the year, but I got my ThinkPad on sale for $160 (normally $400), so not quite.

I get money very (VERY) randomly. Even considering co-op with another user may feel like I'm ripping them off.

Maybe next year, Doq...
#15
Programming / Re: Pay me to program for you
February 09, 2015, 05:08:24 AM
Idunno where people are getting this money, but BJ be makin bank.
-----
Ok I'm doin it. How much for software rendering in BrawlBox, specifically the model viewer? (prolly won't be able to pay all of it but we'll see)