Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Yuuki Terumi

#1
As much as I love to be hyped about it, now it's meh to me. I mean it's cool and all, but I think Smash 4 just feels good to me. In other words, I can't go back into Project M, even if I tried.  :-\ But that's just me.
#2
Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 12, 2014, 08:04:18 PM
It's his new n-b.

Grounded, he uses the cape reflect.
In the air, he has a VERY short hover. Tapping B again will make him reflect as well.

R.I.P Warlock Punch
#3
Quote from: Gravity on November 12, 2014, 07:23:21 PM
I need to know what's up with the Ganon flying thing

Probably work like Mewtwo's.
#5
I miss Turbo Tuesdays... those were cool.
#6
Music & SFX / Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
October 10, 2014, 07:57:36 PM
UPDATE: New BRSTM Pack Available.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206585

Enjoy! :)
#8
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 12:47:50 AM
There's been a change of plans.

SDo0m's stream will be this Friday.

On the day Smash 4 comes out... alright lol.
#10
For the Homebrew channel version, I don't get to play online, whereas the hackless version you do. Is there something up with it, or am I missing something, because I use the Homebrew version.
#11
Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

I have been waiting a good while for a good SNES Falcon, and it's finally here.

YESZ! YESZ! And more YESZ! :happy: :falcon:
#12
I have an idea to improve this site. I was thinking, since Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U are coming around the corner, I think we change the name from Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, for Smash 4 hacks + Brawl hacks, for variety.

As far as we might know about, we can officially mod Smash Bros 3DS, thanks to the upcoming Homebrew channel for it. As for the Wii U version, we got official confirmation that the Wii U is hackable, thanks to that one guy that did a hack on Mario Kart 8 (can't remember his name), so it's possible.

But of course we can still upload Brawl hacks, that way we can have more... variety for Brawl, 3DS, and Wii U.

It's just an idea I had in mind. Nothing else.
:)
#13
I would love to see Boshi (from Super Mario RPG) as an alt. costume for Yoshi in Project M. It'd be awesome.
#14
Quote from: Nαnobuds on August 13, 2014, 05:10:32 AM
SDo0m and I kept ninja-ing eachother

The physical game or just doing Turbo Mode matches?
#15
Music & SFX / Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
August 10, 2014, 08:40:39 PM
Here's some new recently BRSTMs I made and uploaded. Enjoy. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.