[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I like those Sonic alts.
And the Kirbys too :p
I'm just excited for this whole thing.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018


I would love to see Boshi (from Super Mario RPG) as an alt. costume for Yoshi in Project M. It'd be awesome.



Quote from: Mr. Me on August 21, 2014, 04:15:56 PM
I would love to see Boshi (from Super Mario RPG) as an alt. costume for Yoshi in Project M. It'd be awesome.
That would be cool, but all of Yoshi's possible recolor slots have been used up

I want to see some alt costume for Zelda, Sheik, Ike, Marth, Samus & Zero Suit Samus.






I have been waiting a good while for a good SNES Falcon, and it's finally here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




if I may give a critique on C.Falcons alt? It'll be short.

I notice a few discrepancies that could be addressed, I think:

- The visor doesn't seem to fit into the helmet, so I think the polygons for the helmet could be edited real quick for that, and the UVs and texture accordingly. Right now from this render it looks like just a pair of large shades that Falcon inserted after putting the helmet on.

- I notice comparing the SNES official art and his pauldron here that it sports only one single thin ring around the arm instead of three, is there a reason for this?

- I really think the accuracy of the alt could've been deviated from with the belt buckle. Right now it looks like just a big void space in the middle of his pelvic region. I think adding the tail number of the Blue Falcon, or adding a the falcon emblem from his original Brawl costume, or a new Falcon Emblem would really add to it.

I personally think it's one of the best looking alts so far. What would make this even more complete would be that the alt has it's own Classic Blue Falcon model for the FS in place of the modern one.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302