[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Well holy [censored], there's a costume completely out of left field I never expected.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It's been over a day and I'm still thrilled every time I see that Sonic!

All the new colors look great, but was there any consideration for taking off the knee pads on the new Cap (or even just coloring them to make them blend with his pants) I'm pretty sure he didn't have those until Brawl.




༼つ◕_◕༽つ give art ༼つ◕_◕༽つ

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524








Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2014, 09:22:45 PM
That Power Suit...
"Retro Suit"

Come on man, get it right :P

"This week we are showing off the Retro Suit! It takes ideas from Samus's NES appearance, as well as all her various Power Suit designs."