Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Paradoxium

#1
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 06, 2014, 05:40:39 AM
Okay so I got this working fine with v brawl, but now I want to get it working with Project M. Is this even possible, has anyone confirmed it for pm?
#2
Anyone wanna direct me on how to do a model import over characters in project m?
#3
Help / How to Make custom stages on brawl?
March 07, 2013, 01:37:57 AM
Like all those stages in brawl vaults. How do I make my own? What are the programs used and is there a tutorial?
#4
Help / Re: ImportPSAtexture possible in project m?
March 02, 2013, 01:00:07 AM
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, I put all the files where it said to put them but it still doesn't work, as soon as the match starts it just freezes, is there like a step by step example of someone doing this??
#5
Help / ImportPSAtexture possible in project m?
February 24, 2013, 07:08:26 PM
King Dedede is utterly worthless, I saw he had a lot of replacements so I was wondering if i can replace him with like shadow or something on project m. I also have no idea how to replace characters so a tutorial would be nice.
#6
Help / Re: Is it possible to play as an alloy?
February 24, 2013, 12:29:37 AM
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! ;D

Post Merge: February 24, 2013, 01:14:51 AM

Is it possible to play as an alloy on project m??
#7
Help / Re: Is it possible to play as an alloy?
February 24, 2013, 12:18:20 AM
Ty, do you know any tutorials regarding this subject??
#8
Help / Is it possible to play as an alloy?
February 24, 2013, 12:02:33 AM
Is it possible to play as an alloy?
#9
Help / Thanks!
February 23, 2013, 10:45:12 PM
 Thank you kind sir! Do you know where to get it from or how to use it??? :D
#10
Help / Clone Engine?? Do the myths prove not to be false?
February 23, 2013, 07:44:47 PM
I was recently informed by an aquantence about a so called "clone engine." I believe he was referring to an engine that will allow a character to fight a Psa of itself. My questions are: 1) does this even exist 2) if so how do I use it  Just a heads up I'm not very good at hacking anything, EXCEPT YOUR MOM. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!