Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Calypso

#1
Super cool looking imports. Snake, Zelda, and Marth are looking really good. The picture of Toon Link is funny, he looks like he's made out to clay.
#2
I'd say to just ignore anyone who complains about it without having
anything helpful/resonable to say.

Remember that there are some people
who will hate the PSA no matter do and a lot of these people won't like
Capcom vs Marvel 4 because its too different or to similar to the previous
game.

Not everyone acts this way of course, but the voices of the ones that do often
speak more loudly than the one's that do like how the PSA is going.

Post Merge: December 14, 2019, 10:07:12 PM

Now on a more positive side of things. The two games play very differently.
The Resident Evil games play very slowly and are good place to think of slower
more heavy hitting attacks.

While Capcom Vs Marvel 3 is a much faster game, being a good source for attacks
in the air, and quicker attacks on the ground.
#3
Model Imports / Re: iwantgames Projects: Ultimate
February 04, 2019, 11:46:47 PM
I'm also still here. :)
#4
I'm glad to hear that your still working one Chris, and Wesker too ;D that's also wonderful news.

What character is Weaker going to be over?
Also I can send you Weaker's voice wavs from Marvel vs Capcom 3, if you don't have them already that is.
#5
That stare on HW Sheiks face, it make you feel like you've already lost, before the brawl even started.
#6
Hi Tabuu er Rodo, welcome back all over again. It's good to see you around. :)
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 26, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
I view you thread all the time, I don't talk very much, or at all sometimes. I just lurk around... resumes lurking.
#8
Following, waiting, and lurking. :)
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
September 23, 2016, 08:55:38 PM
Wow that Frieza model looks amazing. :af2:
#10
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 30, 2016, 06:09:44 PM
The problem is, that this cute girl is creepy. :(

Creepy you say?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really like the moveset idea's you planning for her.
#11
I'm happy to hear you finished Chris' PSA. What weapons were you able to give him before the filesize said no more, enough, I quit. ;)

I'm sure I'm going to love this PSA.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 10, 2016, 04:35:00 AM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 09, 2016, 09:55:17 AM
Lol someone used the xenoverse custom Frieza race models and golden Frieza model to make a legit Frost model. I rigged him already and gave him facial expressions.

Post Merge: April 09, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

Is this a more Relevant Alternate? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is the Freezer "Cold"?

That defiantly one of your "Cooler" imports.

Hopefully it'll keep everything "Chilled".
#13
Thank you so much for all work you've done.
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
March 31, 2016, 02:01:26 AM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 30, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Frieza Gfx. Hmmmmm :>.>: Wonder what attack this is going to be....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks beautiful, also the lightning sparking effect is amazing looking.
#15
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
February 18, 2016, 02:48:17 AM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 16, 2016, 11:11:00 PM
OH DEAR LORD!! WHAT DID I CREATE!!!!! Im scared :oshi: Lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Look Dr. Wily I'm a real boy.

I agree though the one without the hat looks better.