WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol its an alternate costume for him.  it symbolizes the character he's over (Falco).



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 05, 2016, 10:25:07 PM
lol its an alternate costume for him.  it symbolizes the character he's over (Falco).
Its still so random and awkward.

April 06, 2016, 06:46:05 AM #19877 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:49:31 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 05, 2016, 07:36:14 PM
WIP outfit for Frieza. Opinions? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you needing to make the charaters´s head texture fit with the body or the body texture to be that Cell shadered texture

not just it look weird(the idea/conpect) but the texture does not match at all on both parts so it looks even more weird

"just giving feedback no hate"
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This will probably be the 3rd time he ignores my comment but he can use my frieza's texture if he wants, since I imported xenoverse Frieza already.

None of his "crossover" models ever really make sense. But I guess that's not really the point?

The texture difference really sticks out with them, but it's intentional I'm assuming


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 07, 2016, 02:53:01 AM #19880 Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:01:02 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Large Leader on April 07, 2016, 02:42:51 AM
None of his "crossover" models ever really make sense. But I guess that's not really the point?

The texture difference really sticks out with them, but it's intentional I'm assuming
when i did some crossover models for moveset models or just imports
i did so the new clothing parts atleast fit the rest of the model in textures

but this freiza falco
i can go with the idea/concept of it becuase why not
but having 2 different texture styles in 1 model
is it not enought to have flat coloured textures Not brawl styled textures in brawl and Brawl like textures in 1 game but not same model?

i know smash brawl modding is drying(or is basically dead and waiting for sm4sh modding) but still
atleast try to fit the style of the game your are modding
you dont see people making Round object/models in modded minecraft that often becuase they trying to make those objects/models to fit Minecraft´s style: just as a example
why i always has disliked the models with bad texture like cell shaded onces in brawl(but not if it was in a cell shaded game)
if it was one of those DBZ games we were modding i would have disliked the brawl styled texture instead but its not a DBZ game we are modding
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Large Leader on April 07, 2016, 02:42:51 AM
None of his "crossover" models ever really make sense. But I guess that's not really the point?
Calikingz and LeonExodio always make a costume relating to who the psa is over. So Falco for Frieza, Pit for Goku, Ike for Trunks, Wario for Shadow, etc.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 07, 2016, 02:53:01 AM
when i did some crossover models for moveset models or just imports
i did so the new clothing parts atleast fit the rest of the model in textures

but this freiza falco
i can go with the idea/concept of it becuase why not
but having 2 different texture styles in 1 model
is it not enought to have flat coloured textures Not brawl styled textures in brawl and Brawl like textures in 1 game but not same model?

i know smash brawl modding is drying(or is basically dead and waiting for sm4sh modding) but still
atleast try to fit the style of the game your are modding
you dont see people making Round object/models in modded minecraft that often becuase they trying to make those objects/models to fit Minecraft´s style: just as a example
why i always has disliked the models with bad texture like cell shaded onces in brawl(but not if it was in a cell shaded game)
if it was one of those DBZ games we were modding i would have disliked the brawl styled texture instead but its not a DBZ game we are modding

I get you completely, and I agree with you: consistency in a model is very important. And we can criticize that to a certain degree. But I think he's more looking for thoughts on the idea as opposed to that. At least from my point of view.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 07, 2016, 03:03:05 AM
Calikingz and LeonExodio always make a costume relating to who the psa is over. So Falco for Frieza, Pit for Goku, Ike for Trunks, Wario for Shadow, etc.

I'd feel a same way towards those as I do towards this one. Especially if textures weren't edited to fit the style of one of the models.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 08, 2016, 11:03:58 AM #19883 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:10:15 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 07, 2016, 02:00:12 AM
This will probably be the 3rd time he ignores my comment but he can use my frieza's texture if he wants, since I imported xenoverse Frieza already.
lol My bad if I do ignore you. Don't really mean to. but I am using your textures. lol The one you made over lucario right? just not in this preview
Quote from: Mariodk on April 06, 2016, 06:46:05 AM
you needing to make the charaters´s head texture fit with the body or the body texture to be that Cell shadered texture

not just it look weird(the idea/conpect) but the texture does not match at all on both parts so it looks even more weird

"just giving feedback no hate"
lol in this preview its still the xenoverse textures. I'm actually using Gamidame_K textures.

you guys are right about the textures. I need to make them fit the whole model not just certain parts of the models. Like if I have Brawl Textures and Xenoverse textures, I would need to pick either one of those styles and edit all the textures to fit the model. Appearance is a lot and I see I sometimes lack that on certain models. 



Oh nevermind then, I guess I haven't read all comments so maybe I haven't seen if you have replied to me before I guess.
I normally dont complain about non-brawl-styled textures, but thats if the whole model has its style, in cases like this, I think its better to fit the model and the mixed model.
Btw will Frost be incluided as an alt? I guess it can be done recoloring the golden frieza texture of my import.

April 09, 2016, 09:55:17 AM #19885 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:54:33 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 09, 2016, 05:05:41 AM
Oh nevermind then, I guess I haven't read all comments so maybe I haven't seen if you have replied to me before I guess.
I normally dont complain about non-brawl-styled textures, but thats if the whole model has its style, in cases like this, I think its better to fit the model and the mixed model.
Btw will Frost be incluided as an alt? I guess it can be done recoloring the golden frieza texture of my import.
Lol someone used the xenoverse custom Frieza race models and golden Frieza model to make a legit Frost model. I rigged him already and gave him facial expressions.

Post Merge: April 09, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

Is this a more Relevant Alternate? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Now that's more like it

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 09, 2016, 09:55:17 AM
Lol someone used the xenoverse custom Frieza race models and golden Frieza model to make a legit Frost model. I rigged him already and gave him facial expressions.

Post Merge: April 09, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

Is this a more Relevant Alternate? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is the Freezer "Cold"?

That defiantly one of your "Cooler" imports.

Hopefully it'll keep everything "Chilled".


Fate Testarossa and all her alts

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A curious thing about Fate is that most people has seen her before but hasn't ever seen the anime she's from, that's because she got viral after those news about a japanese guy who married a bodypillow, and the character on that pillow was exactly Fate Testarossa.