Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - PseudoTypical

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
April 11, 2016, 02:31:54 PM
Shovel Knight HYPE
#2
So I've got a pretty tough one for you if you're up for it. Might test your modeling skills a bit :P

I want a classic Ridley model for Bagan: not just a classic-styled recolor of his model, but a model that works over his boneset and looks good. Something like the Melee model is a good example!
#3
Yeah, this guy dropped off the face of the earth. Time to pack up, I think.
#4
Yeah, I wouldn't understate what EF can do. That dude is impressive lol
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
March 13, 2016, 06:38:56 PM
The irony is strong in this one and I love it.

HeavensTracker0's work was too good to go to waste, I'm glad you all are doing something in his spirit.
#6
I use his stuff for PM :'(
#8
This website could help if you're still looking for models!

http://roestudios.co.uk/project/3d-pokemon-models/
#9
Quote from: DSX8 on January 10, 2016, 04:23:47 AM
nope.. when i optimize, it ALWAYS deforms the model.. so i don't do that anymore... unless i get some1 else to do it for me.
Sounds weird! Alright then, thanks for letting me know
#10
Oh! Well, do you plan to optimize it in the future? Usually my matches are four-player with decently high poly models, so that's ruled out with the current version. If not, I get it. :P
#11
Good stuff, as always. I haven't even gotten a chance to play the first version of Gaur Plains and now there's another one. lol

Also, Palutena's Temple has to lag on Wii, right? If not, that's amazing, but I would be shocked if it didn't
#12
I should say, Omni, I'm probably not the best beta tester. I play PM mostly and I don't even have a vBrawl build that could work with him. I'm still gonna watch this play out and see if I can come up with something so I can use him later. :)
#13
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project M 4.0?
January 09, 2016, 09:40:52 PM
Do you intend to use leaked content here? If so, I would advise against that, since (1) the creators haven't permitted its distribution, and (2) they might possibly get in trouble if it is distributed. Otherwise, I'm all for this. Good luck!
#14
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 09, 2016, 06:36:33 AM
I honestly prefer the Generations Shadow model.
Same, but it's easily replaced. :)

So do you guys work on the Brawl and PM versions simultaneously? Or is it more like: get done the Brawl version first, and then edit the properties to make a PM version soon after that?
#15
Nidoking's my favorite Pokemon! I never thought people would have interest in making such a thing as this, so I'm pretty excited. Can't wait to see more of this.