Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DAO_Ibuki

#1
:af: Que tal? tiempo sin verlos. bueno estoy pensando en que tal vez sea hora de volver a hacer mis Hacks, como en los viejos tiempos, ya que a causa de problemas personales muy serios (demasiada pereza) no habia hecho nada de esto ya.

pues bien, me declaro gran Fanatico asi como de Tohou ( como muchos ya lo saben) de KanColle y me gustaria hacer un modelo y PSA de Re-Class, estoy bastante oxidado asi que no esperen mucho avance, sin mas que decir les dejo un poco de mi avance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What up? long time no see . Well I 'm thinking maybe it's time to redo my Hacks, like old times, as a result of serious personal problems ( too lazy ) had not done any of this anymore.

Well, I plead great Fanatic 'and Tohou ( as many already know ) of KanColle and I would like to model and PSA Re -Class , I'm pretty rusty so do not expect much progress , no more to say I leave a some of my progress .




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-TBqFatKM





#2
Programming / Re: Extra Character Slot
May 22, 2013, 05:15:28 AM
man I have to offer an apology. This already works with the new codes.Sorry for the offenses of the other day. in my defense would only say that spent long time, and when it did not work me quite frustrated.anyway you're overall to be able to add a slot more.I hope that this can be done to increase more slots.
#3
mmm... gracias we esto sin lugar a dudas me servira para mis personajes del puyo puyo! owo/
#4
osea ke la respuesta es sencilla, es imposible!!,xD bueno pues ni modo muchas gracias de todos modos por tu ayuda y por hacer tus tutoriales este era un metodo de resize ke no conocia y nunca intente el otro por que se me hacia muy tedioso, gracias de nuevo amigo flygon
#5
 :happy: si lo renombre a "Resize" y si uso el metodo sin el motion pac.. :kdance:
#6
 :af:s sorry mmm.... you know my English is bad :srs:
te lo pongo en español  :af:
es bowser jr. lo riggie en los huesos de bowser . ocupe el hueso que tu dices es EyeYellow  pero cuando lo lanzan se hace grande por unos instantes luego vuelve a ser pequeño! :srs:
#7
 heeyy :af:  my friend flygon your tutorial RLZ!!
I have a question I make a Bowser jr. and use this method for the one slot resize but if bowser jr is throw, growth a the original size for only the animation...any solution of this?
#8
Programming / Re: Super Sawndz!
December 05, 2012, 06:54:11 AM
 :srs: o man this progan sucks! I replace the sound of wolf to make hinata this work fine....but when I try to use ike the game crash..I Check all of my archiver to try to fix the problem....and I discover the trouble.....The sound bank of Ike is deleted!!!!!! this progran delete this......I have a save but for some reason I cant make the soun of wolf a  sawnd....haaaaaaa!!! hours of work......is gone....... :'(
#9
 :srs: After much thinking about it....I felt that something was missing......
mmmm.....
the sake!!!! :af: I decided to redo the PSA now with the yuugi sake! BECAUSE A ONI WITHOUT SAKE, IS NOT A ONI!  :happy:
#10
Quote from: Albafika on August 21, 2012, 03:42:29 AM
Nice! Can't wait to see stuff from you, Dao, as I've always loved your hacks. :D
:happy: haaaw! thank you!  I would now put more effort!!
the specials are giving problems because not have a official moveset of yuugi  :srs:
but is ok! Ibuki Ganbaru! ;)
#11
 *w*, ok a long time ago that not make a PSA this time I try to make the second ONI psa the Yuugi PSA
>D

Hoshiguma Yuugi
Yuugi PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28524
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#12
Programming / Re: Super Sawndz!
July 30, 2012, 01:17:22 AM
wow! this works for me!! ,xD by the way, I put a big (much big) weigth wavs and mi brstm death!,ja,ja,ja but replace the lower size wav. works fine, veryyyyy, veryyyyy thank you
#13
Programming / Re: Super Sawndz!
July 20, 2012, 08:31:12 AM
sorry but this dont work for me!
:srs:

i have windows 7 64 bits its supose to work....any help? :oshi:
i already use the suposed "debug" version...
#14
*w*, nyaaaa! roo! is incredible , I cant wait to see flan on brawl!
and if you want my help only tell me  :af:  >D
#15
o.o....*w* OMFG! BLACK JAX, thank you! its work for me now! I cant wait to start to work with it  :af: suikaaa!
thank you, again and good luck!  :kdance: