Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - amircury

#1
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2016, 03:49:54 PM
With the poll coming to an end (the poll will end tomorrow in the afternoon), I've decided to post a written moveset for a potential character in the future.

Thanks to a few members on the Gamindustri subreddit, I've constructed a planned moveset for this character candidate. I'm sure the weebs here will love this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am a weeb, and I can confirm that I love this.
#2
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: We changed hosts.
December 06, 2015, 10:09:36 PM
And so, the Blog Curators were all suddenly put out of a job.

Heheheh. Well, hopefully this new server gets rid of the constant 503 nonsense.
#3
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 05, 2015, 02:02:36 AM
You want to know what happened? Faraway got this from a subscriber and I think it explains the situation well enough.

http://i.imgur.com/k90QYbD.jpg

1 bajillion dollars? Did they seriously just use an imaginary number coined by schoolchildren, and present it as an actual figure of how much money they would've owed Nintendo? Or was that just a poorly-presented hyperbole?
#4
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2015, 04:15:03 AM
It's brought me great displeasure to say this, but Project M has ceased development.

Read more here: http://projectmgame.com/
I think the real blow here is how sudden it was. One minute, PMDT is showing us all these pictures of new costumes, and then the next, it's all gone. No Awakening Roy, no Headband Puff, no future Clone Engine characters... Everything's just stopped. And will never be worked on again.

The miracle never happen. So long to one of, if not the best Brawl mod ever conceived.

To the PMDT, I salute you for all your hard work.
#5
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 25, 2015, 12:55:15 AM
If Smash 4 PSAs / imports / animations ever become possible, I'll return for that. :)
According to what I've heard, such a thing should be possible eventually. Not only that, but it'll be a bit easier to do than Brawl hacking, because Smash 4 was a game designed to change (patches and DLC and all that), while Brawl is a game that's designed to be one finished product. So editing files (and maybe even adding new ones a la clone engine) should be somewhat easier on Smash 4 than on Brawl.
#6
If possible, I'd like to be a tester for Metal Face. I'm running Project M, but since these characters are built for that game, it shouldn't be an issue.
#7
Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on January 23, 2015, 11:36:38 PM
If you guys want, I can put a beta link for Ryuko in here once I test her in-game. Right now my wii is having some problems of its own so not a whole lot was done since last time(S-B and N-B unchanged, the N-B I thought was done doesn't work as planned in game so it doesn't count...)
I want a beta Ryuko.
#9
Quote from: frozenfire on January 01, 2015, 11:34:34 PM
That'll teach me to use dropbox -__- i'm re-uploading via MEGA right now thank you
Ah, good. I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to download the frozen pack. I've been waiting for this for a while, and it upset me that the link was broken. Heheh.
#10
I feel like a Luigified (interesting word, that) Dark Pit could be really interesting. Heck, in Brawl you could just give Dark Pit his Sm4sh moveset, and he'd be plenty different from Brawl Pit. Heheh.

But I look forward to seeing what you come up with for that, if that PSA ends up getting made.
#11
Might I be able to test this Sceptile?
#12
Quote from: LJSTAR on September 30, 2014, 08:15:39 AM
I decided to start on the recolors, only made 2 so far (gonna be hard to find good references for the others...)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His recolors are on this Famitsu page:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#13
Quote from: Shulk on September 28, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
That's an understatement

Haven't been able to work on the Front Smash today. Been working on my own programming project so it's been taking up some time.

Will hopefully get it done by today, and I can start coding the attacks on Monday
Sounds like you're already almost ready to release the beta. Jesus, it feels like you just released the alpha yesterday. You work insanely fast.
#14
Quote from: Shulk on September 25, 2014, 12:30:37 AM
Any and all versions lol. I'm still working on my own timeline, though.
Well, I figured, I just wondered what version would be included first.
#15
Quote from: Shulk on September 25, 2014, 12:17:40 AM
Shulk will now be included in the next update (I think) of Project M Unbound
As in the alpha of Shulk? Or are you gonna give them the beta once it's done?