Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Dat attack 12 and side tilt doe
I should really do something, in fact I will after Otakon next weekend
Cause then no more last minute costume [censored] to do lol
But for now I still got a complicated ass wig to make ;-;
actually I DID do something for Ryuko if only I could remember what xD

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Lol... The Attack12 is actually from B-... I just fixed it to fit the Dual Wield... lol
As for Ryuko, I think I'll go back on her moveset once KJP's PSA Lessons are over... I'm also thinking about revamping Saber cuz of Fate/Stay Night 2014... I think I'll end up making several Sabers xD
We'll see... but for now, I'm focusing on SnK Toon Link... For now...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay... So... Basically, I'm almost done with SnK Toon Link... I just need to revamp the FS...
I'll just need to test a few things tomorrow (not now, cuz family came over), and I think it'll be done this week.
And I'll finally stop posting with this account :v Except if I REALLY AM on phone :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

My Skype is being a potato and it won't let me send [censored], anyway
I finished all Ryuko's A attacks and well as her Down B and Up B(No animation change really, just some creative scaling) so the only thing left for me/us to do is the side b(I did the N-b too but it needs a lot of fixing)
I also found/made a bunch of animations for Satsuki-chan-desu
I would put gifs but they aren't too much to show off

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on January 21, 2015, 03:57:35 AM
My Skype is being a potato and it won't let me send [censored]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw, i like this thread, great stuff you have here ;D i think i havent posted here before...idk if youre still making psas, since almost everyone except kjp are leaving(psaers) :v anyways *subscribes*

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on January 21, 2015, 03:57:35 AMMy Skype is being a potato and it won't let me send [censored], anyway
I finished all Ryuko's A attacks and well as her Down B and Up B(No animation change really, just some creative scaling) so the only thing left for me/us to do is the side b(I did the N-b too but it needs a lot of fixing)
I also found/made a bunch of animations for Satsuki-chan-desu
I would put gifs but they aren't too much to show off
You're aware you're necroposting, right? But since you're adding onto something, I'll let it slide just this once.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on January 21, 2015, 03:57:35 AM
My Skype is being a potato and it won't let me send [censored], anyway
I finished all Ryuko's A attacks and well as her Down B and Up B(No animation change really, just some creative scaling) so the only thing left for me/us to do is the side b(I did the N-b too but it needs a lot of fixing)
I also found/made a bunch of animations for Satsuki-chan-desu
I would put gifs but they aren't too much to show off
Well now... wasn't expecting to see this thread coming back soon. Lol... It's probably a sign to tell me to get back to work... Soon...
I still need to do that damn Side B... lel. As for the whole thing, send it to me via PM so I can test it next week (exams for now).

Quote from: Anivernage on January 21, 2015, 06:22:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw, i like this thread, great stuff you have here ;D i think i havent posted here before...idk if youre still making psas, since almost everyone except kjp are leaving(psaers) :v anyways *subscribes*
Well, to be honest... It's been a while since I've worked on anything PSA-wise. But I could seriously come back someday as there are tons of things that are dragging me back to it. (One of them being Fate/Stay Night.)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

@KJPI know tats was a necropost now, I was in such a hurry writing that I didn't bother to look at the last posted date :P

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 22, 2015, 05:17:55 AM
soo wats gonna be done for now?
Excellent question. Well... I was planning to try something after my exams next week.
First, gonna change most of the projects in the OP because most of these projects have been cancelled delayed due to a lack of interest... and lazyness as well. Mostly.
But... rejoice! For I have not entirely died yet... and improvements will come. A few things I want to confirm:

[spoiler]-I'll focus my efforts on Archer's PSA for now. All the others will be delayed, given to those who are interested or cancelled.

-No, Saber will not cancelled but since Fate/Stay Night 2014 is out, her PSA will have drastic modifications.

-Dark Saber will most likely be delayed to Summer, as I want to see the upcoming Fate movie. Though I may make a PSA based on the game instead of the movie first.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If you guys want, I can put a beta link for Ryuko in here once I test her in-game. Right now my wii is having some problems of its own so not a whole lot was done since last time(S-B and N-B unchanged, the N-B I thought was done doesn't work as planned in game so it doesn't count...)

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

February 07, 2015, 10:23:29 PM #656 Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:07:11 PM by ZeusLink
About that Matoi PSA, I was planning to do one myself too, but gave me some ideas. Can I help out with some of the animations?

Btw, if this was a real store, I would probably buy one of these epic-looking hacks. :kdance:
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I finished it a few days ago, I'm waiting for Akeno to add effects, dust, balance, all that bull[censored] I don't care about xD
Thanks for the offer though.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on January 23, 2015, 11:36:38 PM
If you guys want, I can put a beta link for Ryuko in here once I test her in-game. Right now my wii is having some problems of its own so not a whole lot was done since last time(S-B and N-B unchanged, the N-B I thought was done doesn't work as planned in game so it doesn't count...)
I want a beta Ryuko.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I was gonna put a download here, I can tomorrow I guess, I thought Akeno would be done with the effects and balancing(Ryuko right now is OP as [censored], I re-used most of Ikes hitboxes and she has multi hit attacks so problems  :kdance: ) But hes not  :oshi:

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2