Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - gummay madness!!!

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 28, 2014, 12:41:21 AM
I do now.  ;D

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 12:47:11 AM

Fanincapse, on your last day, check out this forum:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37855.1875

Anything interesting catch your eye? :P
#2
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 03:30:45 AM
Okay then. I'm not too keen on continuing my moveset till he takes his hands out from under his ass.

Back to K. Rool.
Dude, this is the same for us over on the Little Mac PSA help thread. He won't friggin' share the ripped models. :l
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 27, 2014, 10:41:32 PM
I am just saying. I could PROBABLY make the SFX. Like 60% out of 100% sure.

Post Merge: June 27, 2014, 10:46:04 PM

Btw, King he wasn't talking aboot me.
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 25, 2014, 05:29:42 PM
I am not spamming... I am just showing my hype.
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 25, 2014, 02:33:07 AM
GUYS GUYS GUYS I'm just pointin' it out. Were both like 13......... Soooooo ummmm not THAT great at modeling. But... Good

Post Merge: June 25, 2014, 02:35:24 AM

Btw Thrice can you send us a DL link for that AAA combo?
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 25, 2014, 01:21:11 AM
Dude, that looks [censored]ING AMAZING!
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 24, 2014, 06:22:42 AM
There, our entry got reported... ALOT so I edited it :P its butter now :D
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 23, 2014, 06:42:09 PM
Marth would be cool, yeah Marth Capt. later :D

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

Send me a DL for that wait2 :o
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 22, 2014, 07:36:27 AM
Yeah! Sure btw what do you mean by voice him? are you gonna record your voice?  :kdance:
#10
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 21, 2014, 09:41:58 AM
 :af2: Stay in skool  :af2:
#11
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 20, 2014, 12:41:21 PM
I just noticed. Were gonna have to make a SFX for this.  :'(
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 19, 2014, 01:17:42 PM
Lol.
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 18, 2014, 04:13:10 PM
Yes, dude help us please! And in order to download 3ds max you have to make an account and install it via the install now option itll ask if you are s student just put in some random stuff YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE DOWNLOAD PAGE UP FOR THE ENTIRE INSTALLATION even though it is a pain... mine downloaded in like 43 mins but thats just because my internet sucks... :af:

btw dude at best buy i got to be giga mac!!! :D
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 17, 2014, 11:15:16 PM
This is really big work in progress. xD
Also I saw where you requested to make a SSB4 Pit moveset sounds cool.  :kdance:

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 03:19:36 AM

Now I am working on the entering animation where Mac takes off his pink jacket (My profile pic :3)

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

This is what we are going for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayIxABVawG8
#15
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
June 17, 2014, 04:09:19 AM
YES!!! :D

Post Merge: June 17, 2014, 04:31:18 AM

I just uploaded the textures.  :kdance: