Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - tigertenaka

#1
I can test it out if you still need someone.
#2
Is there a way I can give everyone the ten costume slots in conjunction with MeleeMaster's character pack? I don't want to have to start everything over from scratch if I can avoid it.
#3
It'll be sad to see you go, but it's understandable. You've cranked out so many elaborate hacks in such a short amount of time, I'm still amazed by it. I look forward to your last hacks, and wish you well in the future.
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
November 08, 2013, 12:25:56 AM
I can test Sephiroth, Squall, and Cloud. Good to have you back.
#5
Haven't been on in a while since I stopped getting notifications for these threads, but all of the progress you've made on these characters look amazing. I can't wait to play as them when they're released.
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
August 15, 2013, 07:04:11 PM
I say you deserve the break after working on all of these characters for so long. Looking to finally playing as the BBS crew!
#7
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
July 20, 2013, 02:54:43 AM
I just upgraded my version of Project: M to 2.6, I can confirm cBliss still works on it in case anyone was wondering.
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
June 19, 2013, 05:06:41 PM
I'd love to test them, but I'm out of town and don't have my Wii with me. With KH 3 announced, I'm getting even more excited for all of these PSA's.
#9
Sorry for the double post here, but it's important. I've only been able to do a few more frames on Axel's Wait 1 animation. Other than that, I've got a lot of personal issues to sort out right now, meaning that not only do I not have time to work on him I don't have any motivation to work on him either. So here's what I'm thinking of doing:
I'm going to do what Kagemaru did and release what (little) I have done on Axel so someone else can work on him. I'm sorry to everyone who I got excited over this project, but I literally just cannot work on it, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to. Hopefully someone else will be able to pick up my slack.
#10
Well, so much for a few days. I actually have some motivation and time for it now though, so maybe this time I can make some progress.
#11
I feel you, Kage. I'm also trying to find a job and have school to worry about.
#12
Wow, three weeks flew by fast. Sorry that I haven't been around at all, but school and other bits of life got in the way. Hopefully I can start working on Axel again within the next few days.
#13
I think they just look small because of Terra's animation next to the Lip's Stick. It makes it look like Terra's only as big as the Lip's Stick.
#14
Never would have thought of that. That definitely makes things faster and easier.
#15
Quote from: jrush64 on January 09, 2013, 06:32:05 AM
Do you plan all Org XIII members? how far have you gotten with Axel?

Not all of them. I know some people (such as yourself with Xemnas) are working on some of them too. And some of their movesets are so strange, like Xigbar, that I definately don't have enough experience to do them. As far as Axel goes, I'm about 10 frames into animating his Wait 1. I did have progress on his F-smash animation, but now that I have the actual animations from KH 2, I'll probably have to redo it.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 09, 2013, 07:03:20 AM
Axels' wait is gonna be difficult to animate. Most of his moves have to be custom because he doesn't have that many moves.

A lot of his moveset will have to be taken from Days. Still sucks though, 'cause it doesn't look like his combos differ from each other that much.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 09, 2013, 06:48:32 AM
I looked at Axel's animations today. He's got enough to do his AAA attacks, a couple air moves, the misc stuff, and a special or two...

Most of his attacks are probably gonna need to be custom though because the KH animations don't really encompass his full moveset like KH365/1.5 days.

His wait is awesome though.

Also, Tiger, It took me 3 hours to make Anti-Sora's wait... 365 frames. This stuff takes time lol xD

Well, that makes me feel a little better. But yeah, Axel's wait is awesome, it just looks so weird seeing it up close, it looks so uncomfortable.