I'm working on my projects, but hacks take time to make, well, the ones I'm making, Lol.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Venusaur137 on August 12, 2014, 07:03:17 PMyeah Ok, how do you know that I don't if you never seen me,my son, or now anything about my life
People who steal other people's hacks and post it as their own, only to claim it was their non-existant son, are scumbags. (Boy that was a long sentence!)
Also is it just my computer or is every reported hack I see on the vault coloured red but lacking the actual reported issue?
Anyone else having that issue?
"PSA expert". I've never seen a PSA expert whose both a thief AND has no hacks.
Quote from: ThriceWise on August 12, 2014, 04:16:09 PMthat wasn't me who released it, my son keeps getting on my device and post stuff.
Hey guys,
So I sent SonicWolf a beta of little mac and he released it as his own work.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205584
Can you please delete it?
Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 10, 2014, 11:17:59 PMlooks like u ripped the animations from sonic battle, looks nice, Lol did you animate this yourself?
You know what time it is!
It's the time where I show you something completely awesome and Brawl Hacking related that'll make you all squeel with joy and beg to have it even though we tell you "no it's not complete" but you keep asking for it anyway time :D
Here's the A Attacks and Winning Animations for the one and only E-102 Gamma!
http://youtu.be/MXQqNeZDGyE
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 07, 2014, 05:06:07 AMwere did you get a cool model like that mate? (:
Look who's getting an Big Model update!!Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 04, 2014, 04:40:26 AMthat's pretty cool dude, all tho I was wondering about an update video for your deadpool, it looks good.
It looks WAY better in-game.
Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 06:33:46 PM
Showing off some stuff for Roll.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 05, 2014, 12:30:53 AMwait, wait a minute, lol, did you put DKs bones on Chaos 0? Just looks like it a little bit.
still working in progress as the other video but this is in game
http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 14 queries.