Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 07, 2014, 05:06:07 AM
Look who's getting an Big Model update!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Reminds me of the Command Mission Megaman


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 08, 2014, 12:42:11 AM
Reminds me of the Command Mission Megaman
it can only be

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

August 08, 2014, 09:42:14 AM #902 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:43:41 AM by CaliKingz01
Ok, so if I get enough Votes, I will really think about porting him over to Snake.
Why?
Because Snake has A LOT of articles we can use. Plus the Up-B is Basically done already because the PSA over ness Mimics that coding.
Things that will feel more Megaman-ish if ported to Snake:
- Up B ( of course )
- Most articles can be deflected properly
- A REAL bullet shooting ability since the one over Ness uses the super scope.
- A real Leaf attack as well. Make him Run, Jump, and all that like it should have been

I am willing to do this IF I get the Vote and SouthCraft and others who made the Models will let me.
Please vote because I really want this to happen. As you guys can see, I'm a Megaman fan. Especially the old school ones.  



I was wondering something, I guess the answer would be "no" but...
... What about SSB4's FS ?

I guess for obvious filesize reason it wouldn't work, but every "Megaman" appeared in a game where low poly model of the character exist (MMX from Maverick Hunter X, MM.Exe from MMBN5DS, Geo Stelar from MMSF1-2-3, Rock Volnutt from MML1-2)... sooo... yeah, I dunno

Otherwise, for this port & amelioration, all of my yes !

I really wish I could. but sadly that won't work

Just release an update video for Megaman X.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



@CaliKingz01 Hey, I just tried Scorpion and he's pretty cool (like how you programmed the "get over here!"  into the grab :D) I haven't looked at that thing where supposedly he can only grab another Scorpion/Link character only once, but I did find another issue that's pretty bad :/ , his whole body has a strange reflection that is different in relation to which stage he is on (sometimes he turns normal, but most of the time it's there) I'm currently using Brawl's original stages btw in case that info is useful.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on August 09, 2014, 04:32:19 PM
@CaliKingz01 Hey, I just tried Scorpion and he's pretty cool (like how you programmed the "get over here!"  into the grab :D) I haven't looked at that thing where supposedly he can only grab another Scorpion/Link character only once, but I did find another issue that's pretty bad :/ , his whole body has a strange reflection that is different in relation to which stage he is on (sometimes he turns normal, but most of the time it's there) I'm currently using Brawl's original stages btw in case that info is useful.

O i know that already. its the shine. I tried fixing it but it wont work



Is there an update video on your dead pool?

Quote from: SonicWolf01 on August 12, 2014, 03:26:58 AM
Is there an update video on your dead pool?
The DeadPool PSA is ONLY a port. nothing more. the only thing I did was change the FS. all the rest of the animations and original GFX belong to the people who made him over snake. if you want deadpool just look on the vault



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 12, 2014, 09:49:05 AM
The DeadPool PSA is ONLY a port. nothing more. the only thing I did was change the FS. all the rest of the animations and original GFX belong to the people who made him over snake. if you want deadpool just look on the vault


Holy Crap Calikingz01, I've been working on a new Final Smash for Deadpool too. Lol, I've made my complete animations for him, its just the coding that's pissing me off. :/

Quote from: Chaoticchronos on August 13, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
Holy Crap Calikingz01, I've been working on a new Final Smash for Deadpool too. Lol, I've made my complete animations for him, its just the coding that's pissing me off. :/
Can you preview the Animation here? like in a GIF or something?



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 08, 2014, 02:07:37 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

where did you get the shortened version of X-Hunted? sounds so much better without the softer segment

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 17, 2014, 01:56:18 AM
where did you get the shortened version of X-Hunted? sounds so much better without the softer segment
Video Description



so in the pack then? fair enough

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

PLEASE Update Megaman X!!! More Alternate Costumes and NEW Entry!! Plus Extras! :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205694