Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Nuke

#1
5000 dl's on a single hack get! =D
#2
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2012, 10:11:59 PM
Things were going fine until SOMEONE had to say he was the best.
Im sorry but and? Why would that matter? What does it matter to you if anyone says anything good or bad to SDoom?...

KJP STOP COMING HERE... Its not good for you... Doesnt make you look good either.. :srs:

You know what i think about you... Ive told you plenty of times... So as your friend, Compadre, Whatever you consider me...Listen to me.... Leave this thread... Im asking you nicely, Please leave it alone...

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 10:13:57 PM
Heya bro :af: *brofists*
Hey bro  :af2: *brofists back*

Seems youve been busy... xD
#3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2012, 10:00:49 PM
But the thing is that no one would give a [censored] if someone did that to me. I have had it. I got a good amount of attention, but when SDeRp came back, I got treated like trash. DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MADE ME FEEL!?
KJP.... What did i tell you? :srs:

I come back and your still going with this? :rage:

*releases Bear*
#4
Model Imports / Re: Nukes Imports:
January 13, 2012, 08:36:06 AM
Well Im sorry to say it but i wont be able to rig anymore...

On top of that i wont be able to upload anyfiles with the models... Although any model GAMMA RIDLEY has you can use...

Im sorry... Goodbye..
#5
I think he said one for pit also... With a size mode i beileve..
#6
Definetly stands out more... Change plz...  :af:
#7
Quote from: Vyse on January 02, 2012, 08:35:33 PM
A 3DS alone is $170, plus any shipping costs. We raised $200.

Short answer: no. But it's a start.
well something is better than nothing.. O and congrats..
#8
So was it enough for the new servers?
#9
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2012, 06:54:49 AM
The lighting doesn't match with the rest of the pins though...

If you have the original image in a larger form, I can apply my lighting and shading so it'll blend in better.
Alright... Unless you want the PSD instead..
#10
Ok heres the Award for the Team Battle Tourney winners:

Wolfric and Me..

Award name: FistBump

Description: Awarded to The KC-MM Winners of the Nuke's Team Tourney



Edit: One sec gotta fix the big one..

edit2:Fix'd


#11
Well Wolfric and I won the team tourney... I'll proving a design for the award...
#12
Model Imports / Re: Nukes Imports:
December 30, 2011, 07:00:17 AM
hmm? O of course I'll made that model crony =D
#13
Remember the more you ask the more it delays.... :srs:

Dont start spamming his thread with "where is it" and "christmas was yesterday" crap....

Its annoying to him...