Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DarkWolf4564

#1
Yeah, that's what I saying (Skins/Costumes, it's kinda the same thing)... But how?
#2
Wooow, I've been offline for so long. Maybe because I got no feedback. I never get feedback, and it sucks, cause I want some feedback! Anyways, time to answer a couple questions. (I meant to do this a long time ago.)

Quote from: orangequilavaburst29 on October 07, 2016, 04:49:11 PM
RECOLOR IDEAS:
Make Funtime Foxy a Reskin of Foxy and Make Mangled Foxy as a Reskin for Mangle
Great Idea! Also, I wonder if you can edit the hit box per skin...? (Anybody can answer this)

Quote from: Russell_SSB on October 07, 2016, 11:41:14 PM
This is pretty cool! Hey, are you open for requests? I am looking for a modeler to help me out on my project for fighters. I can tell you here or PM you if possible.
Short version - No, & No...
Long version - No, I'm not accepting any requests cause I have lots of my own stuff to work on. If you know what I mean.
No, cause the same thing as the one above... (If you already found a modeler before I got to write this down, then awesome...! ;D   If not, keep trying, or try and learn it yourself... Ok, that sounded mean, but I got nothing else to say, so...    *Awkward Cheerful Dance*  :kdance:)   
#3
Announcement: Well... I'm broke... I got nothing to work with, and this computer that I'm using now, is sloooooow. All I can do on this computer is watch youtube... Plus School...  ._. :(  :srs:
#4
You're probably right... And ahhhh... Mugen, the game that I was playing for half a year. Had lots of fun. I was going to try and make a character in there, but then I realized how much work I needed to do. I didn't do it...  :af:
#5
Oh, hey look! It's my favorite guy! :kdance:

Anyways I'm still trying to figure out how/which character to make first... And it's hard to do stuff without WiFi on my laptop. (I use my laptop a lot more than my computer.)

Note: I'm not very good at animating, but I'll try my best at modelling & if I can't do it, I'll have to collab with some people.

I also need some PSA/Moveset Ideas, so I'll know what to do when I'm making them. I might upload the models first.
If you got some ideas, then let me know.

My birthday is coming pretty soon btw... This Friday.   ._.


It feels like I'm forgetting something to say... But I don't know what.
#6


This Thread is going to have Stupid, Or Doesn't make any sense Characters. Really Unique PSAs, Awesome Animations, & Awesome Cosmetics...!

I'm going to try my best to make them Unique, and
not just some clone character.
And to answer the question "Why are you doing this?!"... Is to prove that some Stupid, Or Doesn't make any sense "Characters" can be unique & awesome. Except for Shrek. He's just plain out stupid for smash. Sorry, not sorry for the people who picked him in the Smash Ballot.

As of right now I don't have any characters to show you, but I'll just put out some Information about the characters that I'm going to make.

Before we start, I want to give a shout out to StupidMarioFan1 for Inspiring me to make my own hacks!




Characters that I'm going to make, or have Ideas for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Characters' Possible Movesets:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bonnie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



BB/Balloon Boy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Foxy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Chica:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Freddy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Golden Freddy/Fredbear:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Golden Bonnie/Springtrap:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Plushies:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Puppet/Marionette:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Baby (Sister Location):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



MatPat/TheGameTheorists:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Markiplier:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Jacksepticeye:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wade/LordMinion777:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bob/Muyskerm:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



TheRPGMinx/MangaMinx:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Dlive22891:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Smosh?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pewds/Pewdiepie?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Steve/Alex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Creeper:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Zombie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Skeleton:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Spider?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Steven Quartz Universe:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Garnet:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pearl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Amethyst:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lapis:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Peridot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Connie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]


Pictures (Mostly Empty, Creeper & Steve are the only ones for now):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bonnie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BB/Balloon Boy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Foxy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chica:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Freddy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Golden Freddy/Fredbear:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Golden Bonnie/Springtrap:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Plushies:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Puppet/Marionette:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Baby (Sister Location):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



(Youtube Francise)
MatPat/TheGameTheorists:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Markiplier:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jacksepticeye:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wade/LordMinion777:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bob/Muyskerm:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TheRPGMinx/MangaMinx:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dlive22891:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



(Minecraft Francise)
Steve/Alex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Creeper:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Skeleton:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spider:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



(Steven Universe Francise)
Steven Quartz Universe:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Garnet:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pearl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Amethyst:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lapiz:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peridot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Connie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[/spoiler]

WIP Spoiler (AKA, WIP Models)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]


Characters Released (Empty):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Packs Released (Empty):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Collabs/People that help me with such Hacks:
Nobody!  :af:
For now... I'm pretty sure some people is going to help me with these.  :vyse:


Here's what I might need help on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Hey, guess what?! This is my First Somewhat "Professional" Thread!  :yay:


Announcement: When will I get a new computer! >:(

#7
Help / Re: I have a few important Questions...
July 01, 2016, 08:20:48 AM
Well, this is awkward... I don't even have my stuff yet... I kinda moved, so I'm still waiting on my computer. Which means I can't do anything until I can get my computer back.  :srs: :-\

(I kinda lied, I'm just visiting my dad's for a month, I just forgot to bring my computer. AKA laptop...)
#8
Help / Re: I have a few important Questions...
June 19, 2016, 05:08:04 PM
sorry about the late reply again, I was having internet problems... The File was 4.449 MB before compressing.

Anyways, I used the Brawlex Template sc_selcharacter.pac. Then I added a few (4) more MiscData to char_bust_tex_lz77, which is for the Alloys. Compressed all of the Char_bust_tex_lz77 miscdatas into ExtendedLz77...
The file is still too big, which is 4.456 MB, Is there anything else I can do?
#9
Help / Re: I have a few important Questions...
June 15, 2016, 04:59:09 PM
Uh, When I click on the "Brawl" button, before I get into the CSS. This happened before I started asking questions, but I fixed it after numerous attempts... But now I can't figure out what I did to fix it.  :>.>palm:
#10
Help / Re: I have a few important Questions...
June 13, 2016, 12:24:12 PM
Currently fixing problems with the CSS... All of them (CSPs & BPs) are CMPR, but the sc_selcharacter.pac file size is still too big.
#11
Help / Re: I have a few important Questions...
June 11, 2016, 10:00:49 PM
Quote from: Ebola16 on June 08, 2016, 06:41:38 AM
It would be very helpful to know what your setup is based on before answering those questions.
Regular Brawl?
Project M?
Brawlex?
Brawlex + Project M?
Something else?

Oh, yeah I forgot about that... Well, I was talking about in general, but just in-case I use BrawlEx the most (Basically because I know what to do in that setup better than the others).
(Sorry about the late reply, I was taking a break, without realizing it...) (This doesn't sound, or look like the proper grammar that I use...  :>.>palm: )
#12
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 14, 2016, 10:31:17 PM
Surprise Upload because I made this in less than 5 hours!

FNaFW Scott Cawthon:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211174

Only FNaF World character I'm going to make, and I only did this because I saw what Scott looked like in the game and had to import him over DK. xD

Ah... The best FNAF character in the whole series. XD
Probably the best FNAF character you've made so far. Even though it's just a bunch of blocks.
Now all it needs is Names, CSS, & maybe a logo symbol. Also a victory theme if possible... Yeah, the most important ones are the Names & CSS, so don't try the logo symbol, or the victory theme, unless you want to.

I don't know what i'm saying... 030
  :>.>palm:

Here's what I made... (Placeholders?) Update - More professional work! (Includes... vBrawl, Project M, Legacy, & Original AKA Updated version of the old version.)
(Mediafire) http://www.mediafire.com/download/3oh3a9e09y4ye5f/CSS_%28Update%29_%26_names.rar
#13
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
June 06, 2016, 07:55:38 AM
I've been trying to do that, but they won't show when I do it! :-\
#14
Edit: Removed Message, & added This "Edit." T_T
Edit #2: I'm still here, waiting...  :kdance:
#15
Ah! Now I get what you're saying... (Had to read it numerous times) All I need to do now is try to open the eye lid on my character. (not official, just for testing. It's over peach btw...) Now I'm telling you why I need to open the eyelids. It's a(n) animatronic character and the eyelids are half closed. ._.
I need to give it little more... "life" before testing it. I don't know why I need to do it, when it's just for testing. But my OCD won't let it just be for testing, it's got to be a character. T_T  :kdance: