Question: Is Thor's hammer parrented a model changer? :3 I'm guessing that it's rigged to his sword?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Carnage on September 25, 2012, 03:37:26 PMIt's not a thing, it's a cythe slash sword slash giant can opener :3
i wouldnt call that a sword i would call it a thing lol but it is badass
Quote from: DSX8 on September 24, 2012, 10:30:19 PMAnd where does one get this OGLE >_>
hah yeah... either use 3D Ripper DX, or OGLE... i use both, but OGLE rips the main root bone, and also proper position and stage size, thats y i like using OGLE :3
Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 10:33:25 PMlol really....he actually doesn't scare me that much ._.
everybody is obsessed with slenderman, couldnt play the game for too long, i almost [censored] my pants everytime i saw him xDDD
Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 10:17:04 PMlol I want to put her over Zelda so I can have the lower half of her jacket rigged better (around her waist) That and Zelda doesn't have too many 'good' characters as imports. Also I don't want to have to play as ZSS to see it in game....I suck at ZSS :P On top of that her proportions are closer to Zelda than ZSS, so less bone moving...
over zelda?
wtf, thats the weirdest decission ever...
IMO she should just go over zss, after all, she is samus...

Quote from: Red93 on September 24, 2012, 01:54:46 PM
What character is it for?
And I don't think there's any easy way to do it. I've had this situation happen to me a few times, especially with my Bowser Texture. Bowser's hands do something similar to your pictures there.
For what I know, you just have to play around with the texture and try to place the glove material in the place so that it lines up the way you want it to.
It's kind of a pain in the butt...
Page created in 0.427 seconds with 12 queries.