SonicBrawler's Model Imports - Kirby Characters -Poll Added-

Started by SonicBrawler, December 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll miss ya Brawler, It's been fun talkin with you and doing your demanding requests from before you could import :'(
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 03, 2012, 02:39:38 AMYour phone is epic. Must be an android phone.
Yep, the Sony Erricson Xperia Android Phone. Oh, and good luck on your grades. Reminds me of me. That's why I left brawl hacking in 8th grade.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

--Added Poll--
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

QUOTE: "Should I make a team (so i am parts of 2 teams?)"
Yes, But it depends on who you gather onto said team... :srs:
[move][/move]

February 03, 2012, 06:55:00 AM #139 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:02:21 AM by SouthCraft
Option 2 voted. Cuz im not a part of any team  :(

you be be the PSAer of my team :)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 20, 2012, 09:43:46 PM #141 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:56:03 PM by SonicBrawler
well, I am rigigng the alloys atm. really easy. they will even have metal

ok, they turn out crap in game. for get this post
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, I'd love to be on the team as a Model ripper ;D Ask Nano, he can be my human resume xD


oh, fo rbjr/sm? we already have all teh models we need. sorry
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 20, 2012, 09:49:38 PM
oh, fo rbjr/sm? we already have all teh models we need. sorry
Wait... I ripped the Bowser Junior model from Galaxy for Nanobuds. So does that make me in kinda already?



I always thought Waddle Dees and Doos go "Waddle waddle". :srs:


Now do King Doo. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Maybe for a v2 iw ill make King Doo the FS eyes. but idk
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can be a beta tester/video recorder :srs:
Got nothin better to do  in my freetime...

uhm. what
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.