Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MusicMaster64

#1
Cool, just cool. I voted for Arbiter from Halo 3, I don't think anyone has done that yet, same with Grievious.
#2
Hey, what about a vertex of Umbreon on Pikachu (Pokemon), or Copper (Animal Crossing: Wild World) over Link? If you do the second one, I think you could vertex Link's sword into a spear.http://nookipedia.com/w/images/4/47/Copper.gif <-- there is a picture of Copper. :af2:
#3
Quote from: KingofTibet on October 11, 2010, 10:42:23 PM
Sorry MusicMaster, I misread your post. i thought you were asking for hacks for MySims.
Oh...
#4
Quote from: KingofTibet on October 10, 2010, 08:01:51 PM
Quote from: MusicMaster64 on October 10, 2010, 06:49:54 PM
Hey, Lawliet. I posted this blog but, noone ever replies to it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15027.0

My question is: Can you make some MySims stuff?? I give ome ideas on the page above. Can you do some??

My best guess is that nobody replies to it is because this is a BRAWL hacking site. Not a sims hacking site.

Anyway, nice Mihawk Ike. But doesn't he have a cape?
Yeah I know it's a brawl hacking site, I want like Chaz McFreely as a character or even just a stage.
#5
Hey, Lawliet. I posted this blog but, noone ever replies to it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15027.0

My question is: Can you make some MySims stuff?? I give ome ideas on the page above. Can you do some??
#6
Help / Assist Trophy help
September 30, 2010, 06:56:18 PM
Does anyone know where to place the assist trophy textures? Like for Little Mac, and Nintendog? :(
#7
Quote from: Virt V9 on June 21, 2010, 07:01:16 AM
This is now, probably the coolest thing I've done on the internet.

It's not perfect. Zooming in, particularly on the back of the head, is not polite. But it definitely looks better than my other stuff thus far. Obviously, the limbs have been pinched away. The head has been completely reshaped. I used some spare polygons to add a 3d knot to the back of his bandanna. I renamed a few bones to make his hair permanent, and as I understand it, that's probably going to screw up your Wifi (I never really use Wifi, so I've never paid attention to that)

Looks pretty sweet in motion. Body parts flying everywhere, accentuated by Luigi's strange animations.

Wow. That's the best Luigi texture I've seen!